Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Courtesy of BillsFan4 over at TBD: Jake Delhomme and Chad Pennington describe working with Daboll

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/02/two_ex-nfl_qbs_give_the_lowdow.html

Alabama didn't play any of the big name QBs getting drafted this year, but I'd bet he is pretty familiar with all of them

I like that players like him. That's good news.

By the way, after he Bills raised over $300k for Dalton's and Boyd's charities, the Bengals fans thought it a good idea to go ahead and start donating to the Blake Bortles Foundation (no idea what it does) for beating the Steelers. $5k raised so far

The Vikings aren't going to keep both Bradford and Bridgewater.

For those who want Taylor gone, pick one of those options.  Bradford won't cost the Bills assets, and Bridgewater is the real deal and could lead the team for years, meaning no need to draft one high this year.

For those who want Taylor gone, pick one of those options.  Bradford won't cost the Bills assets, and Bridgewater is the real deal and could lead the team for years, meaning no need to draft one high this year.

They will if Keenum leaves with Shurmer

Nah, he's managing games while his defense kills it.

In any event, Minnesota can't keep both of the other two. Means Buffalo has an opportunity.

I didn’t mean to imply greatest show on turf. Just that he’s a mid/late career guy who might suddenly be good enough to start.

For sure on the other point.

Edited by That Aud Smell

I would take either and then draft a QB later in this current draft much like they drafted Peterinterceptionman

I would take either and then draft a QB later in this current draft much like they drafted Peterinterceptionman

I agree. 

The only thing I know about Bradford is my old neighbor didn't like him. I was out in the yard one day, and I heard this stream of yelling coming out of Rob's house, ending with "Bradford ### sucks, he sucks, I want Foles back."

I agree. 

The only thing I know about Bradford is my old neighbor didn't like him. I was out in the yard one day, and I heard this stream of yelling coming out of Rob's house, ending with "Bradford ### sucks, he sucks, I want Foles back."

Should've been blaming Chip Kelly

Kiper has Josh Allen @ #1 to the Browns. Rather bold considering how raw the kid is ...

I thought Rosen and Darnold were the consensus 1 and 2 all along. Don't know much about Allen other than what the "experts" have said, he's raw, big with a huge arm. I don't think Cleveland can take any risks with their pick.

The big fella from Wyoming is gonna have people thinking they're getting the next Carson Wentz.

I heard that Josh Allen is even being coached by the same guy who molded Wentz.

How Brownsy would it be if, after passing on Wentz, they picked "the next Wentz" and he stunk?

The big fella from Wyoming is gonna have people thinking they're getting the next Carson Wentz.

I heard that Josh Allen is even being coached by the same guy who molded Wentz.

How Brownsy would it be if, after passing on Wentz, they picked "the next Wentz" and he stunk?

Guess we'll get a look next weekend - Mayfield, Falk & Allen all on the same team..

Edited by Gramps

Think I suggest it earlier, don't waste the pick on trading up.  Got to many holes to fill on an aging team.   

Any of those 2 would do nicely.

Bucky Brooks Retweeted Dan Kadar

Nothing but respect to Bill Polian as a HOF inductee and six-time executive of the year. However, this evaluation reeks of the stereotypical reports filed on Black QBs in the 1960/1970s.. Jackson is a dynamic athlete w/great running skills but he's a QB who played under a NFL HC

Jackson has "played" the game better than a number of QBs that we're touting as top prospects, including Josh Allen. While we are quick to make excuses for others' shortcomings (accuracy, height, arm talent), we've decided LJ is destined to play WR because he looks the part

Think about that.. LJ arguably had a better year than his Heisman Trophy year but we're not even considering him as a QB.. I'm not saying he's a 1st round prospect but to dismiss him as a QB is laughable.. The more things change, the more they stay the same..

*slowly nodding*

Edited by TrueBlueGED