Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

From the Twitter

Source tells @sportingnews that Mike McCoy & Rob Chudzinski are top two candidates for @buffalobills offensive coordinator vacancy. Mike & Chud both have @panthers roots like Bills HC Sean McDermott

Only risk is Chudzinski is still employed by the Colts after they fired their HC. If we are waiting for him to be available we may miss out on the other choices.

Now they have to draft Mike White QB from Western Kentucky

I know next to nothing about him. I watched him play Alabama last year. Let's just say it wasn't inspiring. Yeah, yeah, I know, one game, WKU vs Bama.

God, I love Taco Bell.

I don't hate it, but after having real Mexican in Texas, I can't go back. There are also some really cheap and really good taco places in Rochester

###### a Taco bell

Some gems form Dennison's wiki page 

After the retirement of Kubiak following the 2016 season, Dennison was replaced by former San Diego Chargers head coach Mike McCoy as the Broncos' offensive coordinator. On January 19, 2017, he was hired by the Buffalo Bills to serve on staff as offensive coordinator. On January 12, 2018, Dennision was relieved of duty as offensive coordinator after thinking that bubble screens to Mike Tolbert were a good idea. Dennison also thought it was a good idea to try a screen pass to the fullback Patrick DiMarco on 1st and 10, on an important second half drive in a week 16 game against the Patriots. Predictably, the play went for an 8 yard loss.

Rick Dennison (born June 22, 1958) is an American football coach and former player. He was most recently the offensive coordinator of the Buffalo Bills. He was fired after passing from first and goal from the 1 1/2 yard line.

The latter has since been removed

@JoeBuscaglia
On December 7, 2017, before the #Bills played the Colts, HC Sean McDermott told a few of us that Rob Chudzinski is "one of the best — I feel like — in the NFL at what he does," and credits him for the development of Cam Newton. Full answers by McDermott on Chudzinski: 
Edited by Jokertecken

It is not meant to be either. What the hell is wrong with you?

Beefy 5 layer burrito, double decker taco, and a Mexican pizza. Throw in a bunch of hot, fire and Diablo. Thanks, I'll pull around. 30 seconds later I'm on the highway to deliciousness.