GDT: Buffalo at Montréal 7:30 pm ET, 1/31/2017

Doohickie

I agree Bogo needs to go. He's a big guy with no foot speed and in today's NHL he's not going to survive.

Nothing wrong with the president. Problem was all these years you had laws in place on illegals and refugees but not being properly enforced. And these cities that want to harbor criminal illegals and people are okay with it. How ###### stupid can you be.

Betsy Devos. 

Oh sorry nfreeman, better come delete my again. 

What the hell is wrong with this team?  Coaching sucks a$$, Defense, blah, no energy, too inconsistent.  Coaching, and GMTM should start looking at want ads, 

Re: no energy.  R O'Reilly needs to own some of that as well.  

Call in the builders.

We need to build an addition to the Bogo Bunker.

Make some space for me.  Reluctantly.  North country native, old-schooly, :ph34r: etc .  Suck.

What was the deal w/ Dunleavy's mic in the 2nd 1/2 of the 3rd? He sounded like Pete Weber on speed.

I heard that too. I'm guessing his headset went dead cuz there was a stretch where he was silent for a little too long. They probably had to give him a hand held back up mic.

On another note,... That sucked hot ass.

I agree Bogo needs to go. He's a big guy with no foot speed and in today's NHL he's not going to survive.

Nothing wrong with the president. Problem was all these years you had laws in place on illegals and refugees but not being properly enforced. And these cities that want to harbor criminal illegals and people are okay with it. How ###### stupid can you be.

Nice. Good talk.

Well, that was pretty ugly, and the Sabres are on pace for an 82 point season - about the same as last year.   A finish in 2017 identical to 2016 would be extremely disappointing, to say the least, especially with all the money lavished on this team.  Rebuild implies BUILD, not a holding pattern.  

I don't know if it's Jack or DD, but unless Eichel is doing everything, soup to nuts, he's pretty useless. He's not passing or making plays or using his line mates in any way other than to pick up his scraps, or in tonight's case, losing the puck only for it to end up on our net.

I don't know if it's Jack or DD, but unless Eichel is doing everything, soup to nuts, he's pretty useless. He's not passing or making plays or using his line mates in any way other than to pick up his scraps, or in tonight's case, losing the puck only for it to end up on our net.

You mean he's not generational?

I'm not sure what a banable offense is but this can't be too far off.

Your shtick sounds right outta faux news. Full of rhetoric and BS with no substance at all.

And who wants to be represented by a Jersey Shore cast member 30 years later.

I'm not sure what a banable offense is but this can't be too far off.

Your shtick sounds right outta faux news. Full of rhetoric and BS with no substance at all.

And who wants to be represented by a Jersey Shore cast member 30 years later.

I have to assume that he at least got a warning, right? Right?

Or does that only happen when you criticize the prez or his devotees? I mean, how ###### stupid can I be for thinking otherwise?

Edited by SwampD

It's obvious what happened here.

Doohickie, desperate to signal his citizen-of-the-world status, polluted the title of the GDT with that weird euro squiggle above the "e" in "Montreal."

A debacle ensued.

I hope we've learned our lessons.

I'm not saying that this is not what happened, but that squiggle thing is Canadien, not euro ...  ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.