GDT: Buffalo at Montréal 7:30 pm ET, 1/31/2017

Doohickie

Wow...they are getting embarrassed tonight...look like they are stuck in the mud while Montreal skates circles around and through them at will

Yeah its striking how badly we are outclassed tonight. Have they quit ? It sure looks like it.

Paul ###### Byron

Bogo now a -4

Bench the bum

Wait did Franson just kill the winger w/ this pass?  Okposo? And what was that line?  Okposo, Amerk O'Reilly & Kane?

Can we reset to All-star game please.

Just saw replay, Okposo was out of the zone, how is that not offsides?

I'm going trade in my beer for a scotch in the third

Good call.

Lehner had actually looked good, same goes for Eichel besides a bit of defensive shortcomings. 

They just look bad for the most part.

Put Nilsson in for the 3rd and can someone please help Eichel, Reinhart/Risto has at times but God does he look like a man trying to pass to small children. 

Edited by thewookie1

Well another year of no playoffs. It's unacceptable. Terry should have a ###### ton of scouts and they should be searching up and down for hidden gems. I don't get it. Both teams and piss poor results.

I don't either.  "hard to win" but come on.  Just make the gd playoffs!!!!

Maybe Nillson starts the 3rd? Or does Bylsma leave Lehner in because of his reaction in TOR. I'd like to see what happens if they get to 6 or 7 and then Bylsma just leaves him in there.

Out of interest, do you see Nilson as the Sabres goalie for the near future? Do you consider this his breakout year, rather than an usually good season before he regresses to his normal state of barely above .900 hockey

It's not coaching with this team folks.....the defense sucks and the goaltending is just OK. Name one team going to the playoffs that has equal or worse players than Buffalo and will be in the postseason. Next year has been here since early December and nothing is going to change until some of these players do.

Lehner had actually looked good, same goes for Eichel besides a bit of defensive shortcomings. 

They just look bad for the most part.

Put Nilsson in for the 3rd and can someone please help Eichel, Reinhart/Risto has at times but God does he look like a man trying to pass to small children.

This.

Especially your Eichel comments. He needs help desperately.

It's not coaching with this team folks.....the defense sucks and the goaltending is just OK. Name one team going to the playoffs that has equal or worse players than Buffalo and will be in the postseason. Next year has been here since early December and nothing is going to change until some of these players do.

I agree.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.