Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

A new Terminator is coming and will be produced by James Cameron.  He will regain the rights to the franchise in 2019.  Supposedly it will take place after T2.  Schwarzenaegger will return.  Rumor is out Cameron is going to make the movie w/ ties only to T1 and T2.  Have no connection to other Terminator films.  Already looking forward to it!  

A new Terminator is coming and will be produced by James Cameron. He will regain the rights to the franchise in 2019. Supposedly it will take place after T2. Schwarzenaegger will return. Rumor is out Cameron is going to make the movie w/ ties only to T1 and T2. Have no connection to other Terminator films. Already looking forward to it!

Now that is a good idea! Terminator reboot.

A new Terminator is coming and will be produced by James Cameron.  He will regain the rights to the franchise in 2019.  Supposedly it will take place after T2.  Schwarzenaegger will return.  Rumor is out Cameron is going to make the movie w/ ties only to T1 and T2.  Have no connection to other Terminator films.  Already looking forward to it!  

I wish they could have made the 4th one work.  The future is the only place in that franchise where there is any mystery.  If they just pick up a couple years after T2, guess what, John Connor survives at the end.

I wish they could have made the 4th one work.  The future is the only place in that franchise where there is any mystery.  If they just pick up a couple years after T2, guess what, John Connor survives at the end.

Supposedly Cameron is doing a complete write off of all Terminator movies after T2.  If so, anything to can happen to John Connor.  

Finally watched Suicide Squad last night. Holy moly, what a catastrophe that was. It may be among the worst movies I've ever seen.

Finally watched *Oscar Winner* Suicide Squad last night.

Fixed that for you. 

:sick:

Finally watched Suicide Squad last night. Holy moly, what a catastrophe that was. It may be among the worst movies I've ever seen.

It is like a crap sandwich inside of a rabid turkey that is on fire inside of the dump as a nuclear explosion goes off over said dump. 

No because he needs to survive in order to start the resistance and send Kyle Reese back to bone his mom.

Cameron can do whatever he wants. The future is not set. T2 is clear about that. Time is a crazy debate.

Edited by GoPre

Cameron can do whatever he wants. The future is not set. T2 is clear about that. Time is a crazy debate.

So he'll go this route?  John and Sarah were successful in stopping judgement day and all remaining terminator pieces have been destroyed.  Now they get to settle down, John meets a nice girl, definitely the one, but is terrified about introducing her to mom.  He has good reason, seeing as how Sarah has killed every girl he's every brought home, assuming they're all terminators.  It's got romantic comedy written all over it.

So like some parents I watched a lot of Nickelodeon and cartoon network with my children when they were growing up.

My oldest son and I used to watch Samurai Jack (cartoon network) together when he was quite young. So this year Cartoon network brought back the a final season 13 years after season four.

Completed watching the final episode last Saturday evening with my 17 year old boy. The final episode was a bit disappointing but the experience of reconnecting every Saturday night at 11pm with your son over a show 13 years later was pretty cool.

PS. I think they plan on doing a full day marathon reply of the whole season soon if there are any other Samurai jack or animation cartoon fans out there.    

Now that school is out, teach/coach for a living, I can have a Game of Thrones marathon. Don't watch a lot of television during school year. Looking forward to experiencing Game of Thrones seasons 1 - 6. Hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

I recently bought LOTR trilogy on blu ray at Target for $15. Think I'm going to watch it tonight, have never seen it.

Going to love it man.  Wish I could watch the trilogy for a first time.  It's incredible.    

I remember a tweet I read one time.

Plot of every episode of Black Mirror: What if technology... was bad? Wake up sheeple!

I thought this, too, at first. The more I watch, though, I think every plot is: People really suck, technology just makes is easier for them to suck worse and on a much grander scale.