Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

Yeah. Entertainingly bad. It feels like they condensed 9 seasons of a tv show into a 2 hour montage.

And King Arthur is an ###### pimp... I guess?

So was it the kind of bad that makes it good? Because that's what I was figuring it had the potential to be.

Well, he is Jax Teller.

Lol

Man, I used to LOVE Sons of Anarchy. And then it just jumped sharks for me when he went to Ireland and I lost all interest. And then they killed Opie. It went from kind of bada$$ entertainment to just another soapy drama relationship dressed up with leather and chrome with Ron Perlman. Nope. Next. 

However, I'll never not get a kick out of watching Goon and seeing Tig yell at hockey players. 

Lol

Man, I used to LOVE Sons of Anarchy. And then it just jumped sharks for me when he went to Ireland and I lost all interest. And then they killed Opie. It went from kind of bada$$ entertainment to just another soapy drama relationship dressed up with leather and chrome with Ron Perlman. Nope. Next.

However, I'll never not get a kick out of watching Goon and seeing Tig yell at hockey players.

Man, I loved that show.

And yeah, Tig yelling at hockey players is good!

A movie I am definitely watching this week.  A shot for shot remake of Raider of the Lost Ark by kids in the 1980's.  Believe they spent 8 years making it, but it wasn't truly complete until they recently were able to film the air plane fight scene.  Supposedly this remake is very good.  

Edited by GoPre

A movie I am definitely watching this week.  A shot for shot remake of Raider of the Lost Ark by kids in the 1980's.  Believe they spent 8 years making it, but it wasn't truly complete until they were able to film the air plane fight scene.  Supposedly this remake is very good. 

When I see kids remaking that movie, all I can picture is instead of nazis, it's ISIS guys trying to find and destroy the ark.  You said kids from the 80s, so it should be safe from that, but put it in the hands of some more recent kids and we're all in trouble.

When I see kids remaking that movie, all I can picture is instead of nazis, it's ISIS guys trying to find and destroy the ark.  You said kids from the 80s, so it should be safe from that, but put it in the hands of some more recent kids and we're all in trouble.

Kids in the 80's is correct, but they matured as they made the movie.  8 years is a long time.  Interested to see the difference in their appearance as the movie plays.    

ABC is brining back Roseanne for an 8 episode reboot.  Entire cast, including John Goodman, is returning.  I enjoyed this show when it was on.  The final season was terrible, but the 8 prior to that were worth a watch.  Don't see how Goodman can return.  His character died.  Maybe by reboot ABC plans to act as if there was never a season 9.  

ABC is brining back Roseanne for an 8 episode reboot. Entire cast, including John Goodman, is returning. I enjoyed this show when it was on. The final season was terrible, but the 8 prior to that were worth a watch. Don't see how Goodman can return. His character died. Maybe by reboot ABC plans to act as if there was never a season 9.

I really hope they have both Becky's switch off for each episode.

I really hope they have both Becky's switch off for each episode.

Forgot to mention that.  Both actresses will be back.  But the actress that "subbed" for the original actress will play a new character in the show.   

Forgot to mention that.  Both actresses will be back.  But the actress that "subbed" for the original actress will play a new character in the show.   

They need to have Becky become a lesbian and her new wife is Sarah Chalke.

I wonder if they're going to be able to bring back the guy from big bang theory (what was his name, David).  I can imagine there would be some contractual issues there.  But anyway, a brief return for this show feels like a really odd move.

Anyone use as digital TV antenna in Buffalo? We're ditching cable service at the new place but I still want some regular TV. What I really want to know is if MeTV comes in well? I like Svengoolie and Hogan's Heroes, so I'll buy an antenna if I can get MeTV.

Anyone use as digital TV antenna in Buffalo? We're ditching cable service at the new place but I still want some regular TV. What I really want to know is if MeTV comes in well? I like Svengoolie and Hogan's Heroes, so I'll buy an antenna if I can get MeTV.

Buffalo is a big city, too many variables. Even in a small town there would be differences. Here's a link to check your exact address. https://www.antennaweb.org/Address

Edited by Saratoga Sabres Fan