GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

We actually have everyone but I'm working on securing more tickets in same area for a few people that have asked the same question. I will let everyone know if I'm successful.

I guess I failed to respond... If a seat or two comes up let me know.

If you don't say hi to me and Josie, I will quit this forum and Eleven will be the top poster and you don't want that. 

I had no idea I had the second-most posts on this board.

I need to take a personal inventory.  Do some reevaluating.  

If you don't say hi to me and Josie, I will quit this forum and Eleven will be the top poster and you don't want that. 

I had no idea I had the second-most posts on this board.

I need to take a personal inventory.  Do some reevaluating.  

There's a reason I keep my post count suppressed. Don't want to end up like you two.... :nana:

qwk, for whatever reason, I just noticed your post about wanting a place to stay. 

If I'm still in my current house (thinking about selling), I've got a guest bedroom.  

Just don't wake up too early.  PA and I like to cuddle.

Edited by Eleven

qwk, for whatever reason, I just noticed your post about wanting a place to stay. 

If I'm still in my current house (thinking about selling), I've got a guest bedroom.  

Just don't wake up too early.  PA and I like to cuddle.

I am picturing a porcupine and a cactus ... entangled.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tom Webster is not able to receive any new messages.

Can't seem to clear them from my phone. I will clear some when I get home tonight.

Also, in order to send tickets I have to create an account for each of you which means I need first and last names. Obviously I can create fictitious names but if you plan on using same e mail to create your own account at some point, it could create problems.

Can't seem to clear them from my phone. I will clear some when I get home tonight.

Also, in order to send tickets I have to create an account for each of you which means I need first and last names. Obviously I can create fictitious names but if you plan on using same e mail to create your own account at some point, it could create problems.

STEVE JOHNSON

Let us know when ur able to receive messages :)

Edited by MODO Hockey

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.