GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Ofc! how could i miss something like this, but i thought i said im in earlier, must check :P

You probably did I just missed it.

Alright, so MODO is in but I forgot. I dot really feel like going all North Korea on this, so does any ticket holder have any suggestions?

Yea, as i said earlier i want to go if Buffalo hits the playoffs, but i might aswell go with you guys, much more fun tbh. :D

Alright, so MODO is in but I forgot. I dot really feel like going all North Korea on this, so does any ticket holder have any suggestions?

If all tickets is taken its allright, no worries! =)

What is this ? i dont mind that your so humble sending your family first, that is just beautiful, but it would actually sukk if you could not attend my friend.

I will be there, regardless of tickets! I'm making pannies with you.

If you're coming to Buffalo, we're getting you a ticket. That's all there is to it.

Oh, definitely. He's IN.

Does dropping me to one do it? I'll send Legacy and get two elsewhere for my daughter and me. I'll finagle close by.

I didn't realize he was actually your son until reading this thread.  That's pretty cool.

Just saw this. It is cool. That's my boy.

Hey all,

What good timing to check back in on Sabrespace during the offseason! Depending on how many tickets are left, I would be willing to take one (if you all deem me worthy) as long as I would not be taking one from our friend Neo.

Either way - this is an awesome idea to get everyone from Sabrespace together and bring our little community even closer together. I promise to be more active but work and the new job has been quite a b#### lately.

WC - let me know what the deal is either way.

LOL, I just saw this, too! I am happy to relinquish down to one! I have contingencies!

Russian  Sabrespace is working on it.

I'm remembering the Russian Name Era. Yuri!

Neokoli Gogol

Edited by N'eo

I will be there, regardless of tickets! I'm making pannies with you.

Oh, definitely. He's IN.

Does dropping me to one do it? I'll send Legacy and get two elsewhere for my daughter and me. I'll finagle close by.

Just saw this. It is cool. That's my boy.

LOL, I just saw this, too! I am happy to relinquish down to one! I have contingencies!

I'm remembering the Russian Name Era. Yuri!

Neokoli Gogol

Again, I can bail & we're at 17. If we're up to 18, I know my wife will bail. (She's typically Sabred out by late February, nevermind late March. Of course, their being on track for playoffs by then might alter the equation, but we'd be at 17 min at least. And, there's a good chance I can get the 2 seats next to me that night. Will ask if it looks like there's need. Seats are 300 level but IMHO, for back when Dom was there, the best in the building. Now that they get the puck out of their own end on occassion, it might be better to be in zone at the other side. (But definitely still worth the price even today.)

MODO, you are in, and not at Neo's expense, either.  We all will find a way to make sure you are in!  That goes for Huckleberry, 38, and any of our other European friends too, as far as I'm concerned.

Eleven said we could all sleep on his floor. This may or may not be true.

No one is sleeping on my floor!  MODO can have the guest bedroom if he promises to make a panny.

WildCard doesn't sleep; he just guards the door and wields a bat.

Edited by Eleven

MODO, you are in, and not at Neo's expense, either.  We all will find a way to make sure you are in!  That goes for Huckleberry, 38, and any of our other European friends too, as far as I'm concerned.

No one is sleeping on my floor!  MODO can have the guest bedroom if he promises to make a panny.

WildCard doesn't sleep; he just guards the door and wields a bat.

No worries, give me a pillow and ill sleep outside, vikingblood keeps me warm.

I sent out pm's to everyone except eleven, whom I will contact directly, and taro who for some reason does not receive pm's. If you didn't get pm, please let me know.

I think I have Taro's email--Taro, ok if I give it to TW?  (Assuming I still have it.)

I sent out pm's to everyone except eleven, whom I will contact directly, and taro who for some reason does not receive pm's. If you didn't get pm, please let me know.

Very excite. The prospect of a Sabres-Leafs game in March that means something, and the prospect of being surrounded by strangers I met on the Internet? What more can you ask for?

Come to think of it, the second part sounds like the premise of the next Chris Hanson show... :unsure:

Very excite. The prospect of a Sabres-Leafs game in March that means something, and the prospect of being surrounded by strangers I met on the Internet? What more can you ask for?

Come to think of it, the second part sounds like the premise of the next Chris Hanson show... :unsure:

1996: There are people on the Internet, but they all live in computer labs.

2006: Never meet up with someone on the internet, and never get into a strangers car.

2016: Hold on while I summon strangers from the internet to come give me a ride.

1996: There are people on the Internet, but they all live in computer labs.

2006: Never meet up with someone on the internet, and never get into a strangers car.

2016: Hold on while I summon strangers from the internet to come give me a ride.

:lol:

Give it 10 more years and we will be making fun of people who meet out in public.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.