GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

Wow... the world changed overnight...

I've been out of communication since July 21.  I'm catching up on things.. is my ticket still available?  I saw that I got a PM.. still have not even looked at that.

What date/game was decided upon?

Wow... the world changed overnight...

I've been out of communication since July 21.  I'm catching up on things.. is my ticket still available?  I saw that I got a PM.. still have not even looked at that.

What date/game was decided upon?

March 25 against the Leaves.

I think there's still a ticket for you but check with TW.

Fourteen of the 18 people(original 16 plus SDS and MODO) have paid. One member has stated he wont be able to come up with money in time so that leaves three people that still remain unpaid. I only need two to pay to cover my initial cost as I expect the extra tickets will be purchased after season starts and I can talk to people around my tickets. My hope is that we can arrange some pre-game get together as the date gets closer. Thank you all for your cooperation.

Fourteen of the 18 people(original 16 plus SDS and MODO) have paid. One member has stated he wont be able to come up with money in time so that leaves three people that still remain unpaid. I only need two to pay to cover my initial cost as I expect the extra tickets will be purchased after season starts and I can talk to people around my tickets. My hope is that we can arrange some pre-game get together as the date gets closer. Thank you all for your cooperation.

Thanks for putting in the legwork! 

I think pre game is absolutely in order.

Has anything of this magnitude been done on here before? I'm very excited and hope things are going smoothly between now and then.

It'll be interesting to see how it changes the dynamic around these parts.

Hopefully I'll be wearing the #29 McCabe sweater I won in TW's awesome contest.

Thanks to all those putting effort in on this. Very cool.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.