GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

I should be good for that one. Will know better after I know kid sport schedules; but that date will likely work.

Depending on the turnout I could probably either be in w/ the group or use my own seats. (Also might be able to get the pair next to me to accomodate 2-3 more people.

I'd take up to three as long as it doesn't squeeze others out. Neo's Legacy would use one, his sister another. They're in Buffalo. I'd fly up, as well.

Now, to be clear, if there are others interested, I'd not ask for a three seat block! But, if three seals the deal, we're in.

If one's available, I'll send the legacy.

Not saying yes, would have to get free from work and not flying over for a week vacation.

But very interested in trying some buffalo wings :D

@ modo how would you fly over ?  I'd probably take a brussels airlines flight Brussels - Toronto.   But there are probably cheaper ways :P

would have to pay around 500 € in march, that isn't to bad.

Edited by Huckleberry

I'd take up to three as long as it doesn't squeeze others out. Neo's Legacy would use one, his sister another. They're in Buffalo. I'd fly up, as well.

Now, to be clear, if there are others interested, I'd not ask for a three seat block! But, if three seals the deal, we're in.

If one's available, I'll send the legacy.

So far, you 3 are in, until I hear otherwise

I should be good for that one. Will know better after I know kid sport schedules; but that date will likely work.

Depending on the turnout I could probably either be in w/ the group or use my own seats. (Also might be able to get the pair next to me to accomodate 2-3 more people.

Would you like me to count you in or no?

I don't mean to rush people, but honestly the earlier we know, the better. So far, we have 16 seats available, and we have

1) WildCard

2) Qwk

3) Flagg

4) Hoss

5) Eleven

6) Taro

7) True

8) d4rk

9) josie

10) ubkev

11) Sizzle

12) LTS

13) Neo

And that leaves 3 open. Now, I don't know if TW would like to come or not, hopefully he does, and otherwise Neo's Legacy and daughter get the other 2. Let me know if I'm missing anyone

Edited by WildCard

Im in

Sweet, I was hoping you would be

That's 14, with one reserved for TW, and one more left open, if I can count correctly

If we do get a surplus, we can either do FCFS, or randomize it and pick 16

Once 16 is set though, you pay either way

Alright, we need 2 more definite in's. We're trying to move forward with the actual purchasing so let's get this going. Neo, I'm going to try and let 2 other SS members in first, although your Legacy is an SS member, so if he wants in he's set.

So, Legacy and others, do you want these last tickets?

Why not just commit to the 16 and move forward?  I'm sure we can sell the last two if we have to.

I know TW needs to give the leader of the ticket group an answer very soon.

We can always do that. I figured I'd  give one more shout out though

Why not just commit to the 16 and move forward?  I'm sure we can sell the last two if we have to.

I know TW needs to give the leader of the ticket group an answer very soon.

Alright I think we're going to do this. I'll give everyone on here until Monday to decide if they maybe want to come or not. I'll be setting up a PayPal, and everyone will deposit their money into that, at which point I'll collect it and exchange it with TW. Then, I can mail you your ticket, or meet if you're close

This is like those crazy sex dungeons where you have to wait and find out if you actually get the key to the door each week.

I thought I was the only one who had been to one of those.

(I'm not kidding.  And yes, it was weird as .)

Sure.

"I never thought it would happen to me, but last Thursday, in the campus library, this girl kept..."

No, are you out of your mind? This is not story time on Sabrespace material.

It better be story time at the game

And yes, I grew up under power lines

WildCard ...

What's "left" for me? I'll need at least two and at most three. With two, I'll send Neo's Legacy (son) and my daughter (wore Rob Ray jerseys as a middle schooler in Tampa; awesome sauce).

With three, I'll fly up and join them.

I don't want to be greedy. Consider others and let me know!

WildCard ...

What's "left" for me? I'll need at least two and at most three. With two, I'll send Neo's Legacy (son) and my daughter (wore Rob Ray jerseys as a middle schooler in Tampa; awesome sauce).

With three, I'll fly up and join them.

I don't want to be greedy. Consider others and let me know!

You get two as of right now because you and Legacy are SS members. If nobody else comes forward by tomorrow at 6pm (when I get home from work) then you get the 3rd.

You're not being greedy, I'm just trying give SS members priority first for the event

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.