GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

You get two as of right now because you and Legacy are SS members. If nobody else comes forward by tomorrow at 6pm (when I get home from work) then you get the 3rd.

You're not being greedy, I'm just trying give SS members priority first for the event

If it comes down to it, he can have mine and I will find another way to get there.  It's pretty easy to find a ticket when you live here, not so much when you live in America's Wang.

If it comes down to it, he can have mine and I will find another way to get there. It's pretty easy to find a ticket when you live here, not so much when you live in America's Wang.

Very true. At this rate I doubt it comes down to that. Even with Neo getting 3, seems like we'll have 1-2 leftover

I'll take no "offer up"! I, too, want SS'rs together.

Grateful, all.

I can find a third or fourth seat.

America's wang is funny.

The seats that we're buying are all within the same 3-4 section area, but they are not a contiguous block of 16 seats, so it's not like you'd be destroying anything.

"America's wang" is from the Simpsons.  Wish I could claim it.

WildCard ...

What's "left" for me? I'll need at least two and at most three. With two, I'll send Neo's Legacy (son) and my daughter (wore Rob Ray jerseys as a middle schooler in Tampa; awesome sauce).

With three, I'll fly up and join them.

I don't want to be greedy. Consider others and let me know!

What is this ? i dont mind that your so humble sending your family first, that is just beautiful, but it would actually sukk if you could not attend my friend.

What is this ? i dont mind that your so humble sending your family first, that is just beautiful, but it would actually sukk if you could not attend my friend.

& like I'd mentioned upthread, if more than 16 want to go I can use my regular seat & possibly get the pair next to them for 18-20 people total. (Though I'd prefer to be w/ the group of 16 so as to not be navigating the escalators @ intermissions.)

Very true. At this rate I doubt it comes down to that. Even with Neo getting 3, seems like we'll have 1-2 leftover

Hey all,

What good timing to check back in on Sabrespace during the offseason! Depending on how many tickets are left, I would be willing to take one (if you all deem me worthy) as long as I would not be taking one from our friend Neo.

Either way - this is an awesome idea to get everyone from Sabrespace together and bring our little community even closer together. I promise to be more active but work and the new job has been quite a b#### lately.

WC - let me know what the deal is either way.

So when's the leak of the emails between TW and WC proving that they conspired to ensure none of the mods would be in attendance?

Russian  Sabrespace is working on it.

The team has been un-banned but some aren't allowed because of "substance" abuse.

Alright! So we have

1) WildCard

2) True

3) Flagg

4) Hoss

5) qwk

6) LTS

7) Ink

8) Eleven

9/10) Josie + d4rk

11) Touched

12) ubkev

13) Taro

14-16) Neo, Legacy, and daughter

All set?!?

Now, we have one more question to get through. If you have a seating preference, you can pm me and I'll do my best to coordinate it with TW. I know some of you have met before, and may want to sit together, or something like that. Just let me know. If nobody cares, we can start exchanging with TW asap

So when's the leak of the emails between TW and WC proving that they conspired to ensure none of the mods would be in attendance?

I was hoping we'd get 1 mod at least. Also sucks that some of the long term posted simply don't live around here

That depends on if any of us can still read after pre-gaming it.

...we are pre-gaming it, right?

Oh definitely. If I can find a DD that is. Or maybe I'll just get a hotel

I think it may be worth doing some seating preference now. It's not like, as Flagg said, we can't switch later but getting an idea who would prefer to avoid (I mean sit next to) others may be best.

I was thinking we could get the younger guys together and then maybe those that hang out with each other outside of SS at least Edited by WildCard

Alright! So we have

1) WildCard

2) True

3) Flagg

4) Hoss

5) qwk

6) LTS

7) Ink

8) Eleven

9/10) Josie + d4rk

11) Touched

12) ubkev

13) Taro

14-16) Neo, Legacy, and daughter

All set?!?

Now, we have one more question to get through. If you have a seating preference, you can pm me and I'll do my best to coordinate it with TW. I know some of you have met before, and may want to sit together, or something like that. Just let me know. If nobody cares, we can start exchanging with TW asap

I was hoping we'd get 1 mod at least. Also sucks that some of the long term posted simply don't live around here

Me then?  :w00t:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.