Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

And in the newest indication that the Bills are likely moving on from Tyrod, the team released a 2016 "highlight" video that does not show Tyrod at all in it.  They then get roasted by their fans on twitter.  This organization is so hapless.  It's a wonder anyone wastes time on them anymore.  The tone deafness of the marketing departments of both of Buffalo's "professional" teams is utterly astounding.  Time for another title and promotion for Russ!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-bills-create-highlight-video-with-no-tyrod-taylor-fans-go-nuts-on-twitter/

Today must be Fan Appeciation Night.

Is this the side of the organization Kim walks to?

And in the newest indication that the Bills are likely moving on from Tyrod, the team released a 2016 "highlight" video that does not show Tyrod at all in it.  They then get roasted by their fans on twitter.  This organization is so hapless.  It's a wonder anyone wastes time on them anymore.  The tone deafness of the marketing departments of both of Buffalo's "professional" teams is utterly astounding.  Time for another title and promotion for Russ!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-bills-create-highlight-video-with-no-tyrod-taylor-fans-go-nuts-on-twitter/

Unbelievable.

If the choice were keeping Rex vs keeping DW and RB, I would've kept Rex, but I can understand getting rid of Rex and keeping DW and RB (although to be clear my choice would've been dumping all 3 of them).

But now that we appear to be facing a choice of keeping TT vs keeping DW and RB, IMHO, choosing to keep DW and RB over keeping the QB of the #7 scoring offense in the NFL (#6 in offensive TDs) is just idiotic.

I keep trying to convince myself that DW and RB, in benching TT, are simply keeping their options open -- including for purposes of finding out whether the new coach wants TT at QB -- but this is one of several real indicators that DW and RB have made up their minds about TT.

The clown show continues.  They could really find themselves back where they were 5-6 years ago, when every good HC candidate preemptively announced that he wasn't interested in the Bills.

Brandon manages the brand.

Your girl signs his checks.

No one escapes my wrath.

Actually, I shouldn't even have wrath. I don't really. I quit football before this season started and I'm all the happier for it.

I'll show myself out.

Your girl signs his checks.

No one escapes my wrath.

Actually, I shouldn't even have wrath. I don't really. I quit football before this season started and I'm all the happier for it.

I'll show myself out.

I know it. I know it.

I had a lot of fun with my *lerv* for Mrs. Pegula. But the bloom has fallen off that rose. She's all-in on the creative side, and I have found her sensibilities (or what I can infer them to be) to be serviceable, at best, and dull/uninteresting, at worst. She is diligent and earnest, though. Maybe that will be enough in the long run. OTOH, she hired her brother into some position of significant responsibility in PSE. That does not portend great things.

But, hey. She's still a very attractive lady. And I bet she still smells nice too. (The restraining order prevents me from confirming as much.)

IMO, the Pegulas' biggest test to date as owners is whether they can figure out that Russ Brandon is a sycophant who exerts influence far beyond his capabilities and competencies, and masterfully keeps himself in the owners' good graces by some bewitched cocktail of manipulation, mirroring (I think that's the term), and blaming. 

Excluding Tyrod Taylor from the highlight video - that shows what bottom feeders Brandon, Whaley, et al, are.  It's disgraceful and petty,  and the Pegulas ought to be writing pink slips left and right.   But of course this garbage continues on and on, season after season. 

Is Whaley back to being a Manuel cheerleader as he was in the first season EJ was drafted?  

I'm not a Bills fan, but I saw that they're benching Taylor for contractual reasons. I figured Sabrespace would have reasonable discussions thereof -- and you do! But then I read here that they edited Taylor out of a season highlights video before this week's game...

What the...  who's in charge here? So someone gave an order to the video people that -- "this guy isn't playing this week, so no highlights of him." "OK, boss. Who is it?" "The QB."

Huh. Who's in charge here? I mean, what is the deal with the Bills? Is this really all Whaley and Brandon? This is pathetic. I hope you guys get better soon. I miss the Bills being good. They really helped me stoke my hatred for the Cowboys back in the day.

The editing out of Tyrod has Brandon written all over it.

Mind you: That wasn't intended as a season retrospective. Just a preview of Week 17. I don't think Woods or Clay were featured either, fwiw.

Even so. It's transparent shittiness. At the risk of flouting analytics, I FEEL it in my bones: Russ Brandon is the architect of our continued suffering. Expunge him!

What is the point of editing out Tyrod? I honestly don't get it.

This whole thing is somewhat disingenuous. It wasn't a year end Highlight real. It was a Jets/Bills primer to get people excited about Sunday's game. A game in which Tyrod isn't playing.

Does anyone really think he will be erased from the actual 2016 Bills Highlight video?

All this faux outrage really is ridiculous.

This whole thing is somewhat disingenuous. It wasn't a year end Highlight real. It was a Jets/Bills primer to get people excited about Sunday's game. A game in which Tyrod isn't playing.

Does anyone really think he will be erased from the actual 2016 Bills Highlight video?

Not to mention anyone who thinks someone like Whaley has anything to do with a marketing video needs to get real

Per Ian Rapaport:

The #Bills job is OC Anthony Lynn's to lose, sources say. BUF is also doing homework on candidates Frank Reich, Teryl Austin, Harold Goodwin

Sign me up for Lynn or Goodwin, I think.

Per Schefter

Former Jaguars HC Gus Bradley is planning to follow Anthony Lynn to any HC job he lands, per sources, creating a Lynn-Bradley ticket.

This is interesting. I think our defensive personnel is a really good fit for what Bradley wants to do...except for safety. That Seahawks defense was, and is, totally dependent upon what Earl Thomas can do at safety. Not that I expect a HoF-caliber safety to be drafted, but if Bradley is the DC, it makes it even more important than it already was to get a really good one.

Because Tyrod's not playing he's not in the hype video?  Should have put some action shots of E.J. holding a clipboard then.

And why is anyone even making a hype video for this game?  Yeah big rivalry to see who is the worst team in the division!  I bet the stadium might even be half full!  :rolleyes:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.