Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

The idea of putting Lynn out there to take some heat makes perfect sense if they're seriously considering him.

I like the cut of his jib and thought he did well. "We were all raised by different mommas" was kind of charming.

I think he's the next coach if he wants the job. It's a change with a measure of continuity. Not the worst way to go.

I blame Brandon. That has spineless sh1thead written all over it.

Brandon will usually oil his way onto the stage, though, when it's a big hire or acquisition, so he can grab some credit whether its due him or not.    He keeps his head down when the news is bad and lets others take the heat.    Brandon should have been out there - Ryan's hire had his fingerprints all over it.   If the Pegulas were on the ball, they'd have told him or Whaley or both to get out there.  

This situation was handled in a deplorably unprofessional and classless manner.  Shame on the Pegulas and shame on Brandon.  

The idea of putting Lynn out there to take some heat makes perfect sense if they're seriously considering him.

I like the cut of his jib and thought he did well. "We were all raised by different mommas" was kind of charming.

I think he's the next coach if he wants the job. It's a change with a measure of continuity. Not the worst way to go.

If not he is the next OC no matter what.

Going to paraphrase GR the short time I listened this morning.

Bills executives (Whaley is the assumption) wanted EJ to start the last game.

Ryan wasn't buying into it and a power struggle ensued.  Ryan lost.

Lynn was trotted out because he knew little or nothing as to the struggle that went on and would not be, or expected to be, able to answer the slew of questions from all this.

I haven't listened much on GR when it's football talk because I don't care, but this was a fun 10 minutes of listening pleasure.

They will be OK. Terry will probably go to "his" lake in the Adirondacks to decompress.

I don't worry about the Billionaire owners so much -- it's the corrosive effect that sort of material has on the fans that bums me out.

I've been reading some Sullivan stuff lately -- still a damn fine writer. Also still prone to needless ad hominem attacks, evidently.

I also tried to read some Bucky pieces. I couldn't get through either of them.

I don't worry about the Billionaire owners so much -- it's the corrosive effect that sort of material has on the fans that bums me out.

I've been reading some Sullivan stuff lately -- still a damn fine writer. Also still prone to needless ad hominem attacks, evidently.

I'll ignore the first sentence, because I'm not smart enough to understand. As for the last two lines, are you saying you could tell a Sully passage from a Bucky one? You up for a Jerry Gleason throwdown?

There is absolutely nothing anyone could write that could be even remotely as corrosive to a fan base than a 17 year playoff drought.

There is absolutely nothing anyone could write that could be even remotely as corrosive to a fan base than a 17 year playoff drought.

Fair.

I'll ignore the first sentence, because I'm not smart enough to understand. As for the last two lines, are you saying you could tell a Sully passage from a Bucky one? You up for a Jerry Gleason throwdown?

Blind squirrels find chestnuts. The samples would need to be substantial.

The Bills are a shoddy organization, period. This has been proven time and again. Always have been, always will be. They have a crumbling stadium that was built on top of an Indian burial ground. The poor constituency cannot afford to fund a multi billion dollar fiasco for the total of 8 games a year for a failing game. I think Buffalo should bail on the Bills. 

Edited by Marvelo

The Bills are a shoddy organization, period. This has been proven time and again. Always have been, always will be. They have a crumbling stadium that was built on top of an Indian burial ground. The poor constituency cannot afford to fund a multi billion dollar fiasco for the total of 8 games a year for a failing game. I think Buffalo should bail on the Bills.

I bet you are fun at parties

I thought Sullivan's column was completely fair and accurate. The Bills remain an utter and complete Mickey Mouse organization. There is simply no justification for keeping RB and DW in charge. Does anyone doubt that the team will continue to stink next year?

I'm sure it is fair. I just bristle at Pegullibles. Clever, but nasty.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.