Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

This probably belongs in a Pegulas as owners thread, but I'll plop it here because it's too early to go looking for threads:

"LeSean McCoy on Pegulas: 'They actually listen to the players. The whole thing w/ [Greg Roman], they were very involved, which was cool.'"

This probably belongs in a Pegulas as owners thread, but I'll plop it here because it's too early to go looking for threads:

"LeSean McCoy on Pegulas: 'They actually listen to the players. The whole thing w/ [Greg Roman], they were very involved, which was cool.'"

Well its cool for the players, the coaches...not so much.

Anyone still pining for Trevor Siemian?

I would take him on the Bills in a heartbeat, the Broncos are putting the offense on his shoulders, since they have no run game. The Broncos are in a slump, but you have to look at the competition in that span. Raiders, Saints, Chiefs, Titans and Patriots. That's a combined record of 47-23 with the only sub .500 team being the Saints, who the Broncos beat. Siemian has helped the Broncos defeat 3 teams that at or above .500, something that the Bills current QB has not been able to do. Unless you want to count a victory over the Pats playing their 3rd string QB with an injured thumb.

Siemian is a kid that can succeed in the passing game if needed to throw 30+ times a game, not a QB that if the run game is stifled the chances of winning are slim to none.

Evidently there was another Sunday AM report today (this one on ESPN) that Rex is gone after the season.

To me, this says that Brandon and Whaley are working the situation via the media -- and is another reason to dump al of them.

Some weekend host on WGR who sounds like Brian Koziol (they all do) was talking with Sal Capaccio (sic?) and their belief is that Whaley ain't goin' nowheres.

Well its cool for the players, the coaches...not so much.

They own the team and can do whatever they want.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.