Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I like Graham's idea to purge the football office. Whaley and Brandon have had more than enough time to expose their shortcomings re: personnel decisions. I'm not a Rex fan, but we've shuffled through coaches for years and any coach looks much better when they have talent to work with. Change needs to happen from the top down.

There was a moment yesterday where it looked like some of the players had never seen snow before. Bell made a cut and Preston Brown (I think it was him) didn't even try to stop and try to tackle him because it looked like he didn't want to slip in the snow. It was ugly all game long.

There was a moment yesterday where it looked like some of the players had never seen snow before. Bell made a cut and Preston Brown (I think it was him) didn't even try to stop and try to tackle him because it looked like he didn't want to slip in the snow. It was ugly all game long.

That was some ugly . He's also the guy that wound up on his knees as Bell cut up field later on. I assume these guys have different cleats for snow, and it was like Brown (both of them, actually) forgot to bring the snow ones.

That was some ugly ######. He's also the guy that wound up on his knees as Bell cut up field later on. I assume these guys have different cleats for snow, and it was like Brown (both of them, actually) forgot to bring the snow ones.

Some blame has to go to the equipment mangers then, no? I just don't understand how this can happen at this level. On that turf, with the right cleats, the snow should have been a non-issue.

Wait...but but but...I thought...fumbling...was...against....the Patriot Way? Surely my eyes deceive! Players for the genius would never fumble, because he geniuses it out of them!

Some levity to brighten up the thread:

snip

And in case you missed it, this video of a Bills fan breaking his leg has been making the Facebook rounds today.

America should want us to get a home playoff game just to see what we could do with it....in the tailgate.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.