GDT: Florida @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 2-9-2016

WildCard

Well, if I were a bookie I'd set the over/under on O'Reilly's minutes tonight at 30...and still bet the over. No truth, however, to the rumor that funeral arrangements have been made.

Larsson coming on has been the only reason that Dan has spelled O'Reilly a bit recently, not looking forward to him dying while we await Larsson's recovery.

Florida is such a boring team to watch. They get the lead then play lock-down defense the rest of the game.

Florida is the best defensive team in the league at 2.23 goals against per game. And, the Sabres are the third worst offensive team at 2.26 goals scored per game.

They don't play like that any more. 

I buy a ticket and the next 15 hours see 4 players get hurt. Sorry guys.

I'm heading to the game tonight and I'm a little bummed to see the slew of guys ruled out, but I'm really there to see Eichel, ROR, Risto, Samson, Kane, Lehner.. The big guys! I've approached games this year with the mindset that the excitement of seeing them live and hearing the horn is the real draw, and a win would simply be gravy. Next year and years following, I'll be much more disappointed that my ticket money didn't go towards a win. I will say that it sucks missing Girgensons though.

Also targeted tonight's game to see Jagr. I've never seen him live and would have regretted never doing so, even this late in his career.

Enjoy the game, I know I will!

Florida is such a boring team to watch. They get the lead then play lock-down defense the rest of the game.

Florida is the best defensive team in the league at 2.23 goals against per game. And, the Sabres are the third worst offensive team at 2.26 goals scored per game.

So, splittin' the difference, you're sayin' we should see the Sabres score 2.25 tonight. :p

Hope they can hold the Cats to 2.15. ;)

Well, if I were a bookie I'd set the over/under on O'Reilly's minutes tonight at 30...and still bet the over. No truth, however, to the rumor that funeral arrangements have been made.

Of course the funeral hasn't been arranged yet. But I hear the wake is scheduled for Saturday. :p

So, splittin' the difference, you're sayin' we should see the Sabres score 2.25 tonight. :P

Hope they can hold the Cats to 2.15. ;)

Of course the funeral hasn't been arranged yet. But I hear the wake is scheduled for Saturday. :P

Rounding up.................always the optimist. B-)

Moulson will score but it will be overturned on a challenge.

Twisted.

I'm heading to the game tonight and I'm a little bummed to see the slew of guys ruled out, but I'm really there to see Eichel, ROR, Risto, Samson, Kane, Lehner.. The big guys! I've approached games this year with the mindset that the excitement of seeing them live and hearing the horn is the real draw, and a win would simply be gravy. Next year and years following, I'll be much more disappointed that my ticket money didn't go towards a win. I will say that it sucks missing Girgensons though.

Also targeted tonight's game to see Jagr. I've never seen him live and would have regretted never doing so, even this late in his career.

Nice screen name. Glad to see you post.

Enjoy the game tonight. I'm hoping to see a little more flow than Florida usually allows.

I have seen Jagr live many times.  Enjoy the show--it is a show.

I give you plenty of opportunity in Politics. You're restrained.

WC: Awesome GDT. I'm going to keep saying this. It's work. It's appreciated.

Much appreciated, Neo. I love this place, so when people enjoy it too, it's never work.

Is it confirmed that Larsson and Zemgus are both out tonight?

I have seen Jagr live many times.  Enjoy the show--it is a show.

He scored at the game I went to. I'll never forget that goal

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.