GDT: Florida @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 2-9-2016

WildCard

Per Puck Daddy, last night was the first time the same 2 guys have fought 3 times in 1 game since 2002.

Saw that. Evander put on a show.

I still don't buy that there is no place in the game for fighting. The crowd was on their feet and roaring all three times. It was entertaining. And, isn't that why fans buy tickets? To be entertained?

Evander Kane is such a freakin' badass. I've been waiting to see him fight in a Sabres sweater and he did not disappoint. I remember thinking after the second fight that I don't remember a Sabre fighting the same guy twice in the same game. And then a third? What was Petrovic thinking?

"YOLO!"

Saw that. Evander put on a show.

I still don't buy that there is no place in the game for fighting. The crowd was on their feet and roaring all three times. It was entertaining. And, isn't that why fans buy tickets? To be entertained?

LIGER!!!!!!!

Ok......I'll do it......

tumblr_m6mpe7i6Wy1rripouo1_500.gif

Evander Kane is such a freakin' badass.  I've been waiting to see him fight in a Sabres sweater and he did not disappoint.  I remember thinking after the second fight that I don't remember a Sabre fighting the same guy twice in the same game.  And then a third?  What was Petrovic thinking?

Evander Holyfield on Evander Kane:  https://twitter.com/holyfield/status/697574868905291776

I'm really not being snarky here, but maybe lots of people would enjoy ice fighting, the National Fighting Hockey League. It would be fights, fights, fights, and occasionally the guys would say, "You wanna go?" and they'd pick up their gloves and play hockey for a few minutes. I think it would be more popular than the current NHL, which would ban fighting and focus on the hockey thing. And go out of business in two years.

Edited by PASabreFan

Evander Kane is such a freakin' badass.  I've been waiting to see him fight in a Sabres sweater and he did not disappoint.  I remember thinking after the second fight that I don't remember a Sabre fighting the same guy twice in the same game.  And then a third?  What was Petrovic thinking?

I know Petrovic's (I wish I could do Yugoslav accents and I hate that his name is angloed) heritage, if you Google him wiki will fill you in. That's all you need to know.

I'll save you the trouble ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Petrovic

In addition he is said to model his game after Pronger, so there is that too.

I know Petrovic's (I wish I could do Yugoslav accents and I hate that his name is angloed) heritage, if you Google him wiki will fill you in. That's all you need to know.

I'll save you the trouble ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Petrovic

In addition he is said to model his game after Pronger, so there is that too.

If he keeps fighting like that the only resemblance to Pronger will be the concussion syndrome that causes him to retire.

Kane is flat out a high energy guy.  His hands were flying.  He might be in trouble if someone gets him tied up more but it will be tough to get close enough to do it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.