GDT: Carolina at Buffalo. 7:00pm EST 11/27/2015

woods-racer

It's relevant to this game.

Eichel doesn't need to be protected like a sacred cow. He's not exempt from criticism. And right now he needs to play better hockey. His teammates need him to play better hockey.

Annoying. Instead of asking us to have the conversation else where, after about 5 posts about something that happened in the game, you told us to shut the ###### up.

Yep, this thread is so rip roaring that discussion of Eichel's play in the game has to be taken elsewhere. TBJ just being a BJ.

Well I'm apparently on the wrong side of history here. 

I apologize.

Moulson has been less noticeable than I was hoping/expecting on that line

Does anyone else notice the weird trend today where people are pointing things out/making predictions about/criticizing certain players and then almost immediately they are scoring/setting up a goal? It's rather awesome. First Potato with Legwand, follwed by Eichel talk then a beauty goal, now this!

Kane O'Reilly Reinhart is exactly what I want.

Agreed.

Eichel's goal was, dare I say it, Ovechkin like. This kid has a terrific shot.

Does anyone else notice the weird trend today where people are pointing things out/making predictions about/criticizing certain players and then almost immediately they are scoring/setting up a goal? It's rather awesome. First Potato with Legwand, follwed by Eichel talk then a beauty goal, now this!

Bylsma sucks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.