GDT: Carolina at Buffalo. 7:00pm EST 11/27/2015

woods-racer

Will Head Coach Dan Blysma rely heavily on Brian Gionta and Ryan O'Reilly and ask them to play over 20 minutes again this game?

Who's starting in net now that both goalies split time in the last game?

The Americans are a bunch of turkey eating slackers if I'm doing a GDT, you Canadians have no excuse for me getting away with this.

This a must win!

7 points out of 8th so now or never for these bums

Wow, it's not two months in and their "bums". Some fans sure are fragile in their support. Okay they haven't been scoring but this team even in losing looks far better than past seasons. At least give them more time to get it together. This schedule has been pretty hard past few weeks.

I honestly did not think that after 20+ games the Sabres would be at the bottom of the league (29th) in scoring this season.

I didn't either but they for the most part are a much more competing team than past seasons. I think the schedule since being .500 has been really tough. Let's see how it goes over next month. Edited by Radar

Wow, it's not two months in and their "bums". Some fans sure are fragile in their support. Okay they haven't been scoring but this team even in losing looks far better than past seasons. At least give them more time to get it together. This schedule has been pretty hard past few weeks.

I didn't either but they for the most part are a much more competing team than past seasons. I think the schedule since being .500 has been really tough. Let's see how it goes over next month.

6 game losing streak scoring mostly 0-1 goals during that span = bums

@JoeYerdon: #Sabres Lines:

Larsson-ROR-Reinhart

Moulson-Eichel-Gionta

Foligno-Girgensons-Deslauriers

McGinn-Legwand-Schaller

@BuffaloSabres: Defensemen at morning skate are Gorges, Ristolainen, McCabe, Franson, Colaiacovo, Weber. #CARvsBUF

Hopefully Kane is a game time decision

I require that Chad start today and Linus start tomorrow. Make it so.

It's so

6 game losing streak scoring mostly 0-1 goals during that span = bums

If you say so but they have played pretty tough schedule over those six. Agree that they need to score more but look around the league and scoring is low in general. Let's see over next month haw it goes.

@JoeYerdon: #Sabres Lines:

Larsson-ROR-Reinhart

Moulson-Eichel-Gionta

Foligno-Girgensons-Deslauriers

McGinn-Legwand-Schaller

@BuffaloSabres: Defensemen at morning skate are Gorges, Ristolainen, McCabe, Franson, Colaiacovo, Weber. #CARvsBUF

Hopefully Kane is a game time decision

It's so

I'd really like to see Girgensons and Larsson flip-flopped here. I think Larsson is a better center than he is winger (and really belongs on the 3rd line regardless), and Girgensons is sure as hell a better top-6 winger than Larsson is. Making the change would help optimize two different players. I'd also prefer to see McGinn in Foligno's spot, but I'm not gonna bitch too much about a 3rd/4th line swap.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

I require that Chad start today and Linus start tomorrow.  Make it so.

Going to tomorrow's game?  I'll be there as usual.  When the Sabres are in town I swap my regular seats for seats behind the benches.  My regular section is all Preds season ticket holders and they would be shocked if I showed up wearing Sabres gear.   B-)

Going to tomorrow's game?  I'll be there as usual.  When the Sabres are in town I swap my regular seats for seats behind the benches.  My regular section is all Preds season ticket holders and they would be shocked if I showed up wearing Sabres gear.   B-)

So you purchase Predators season tickets and Predators gear when you're actually a Sabres fan first and foremost? I don't know how you do that. My loyalties lie with the Sabres and Sabres only. My second favorite team is anyone playing Boston but I wouldn't wear the gear of another team let alone pay money for it.

So you purchase Predators season tickets and Predators gear when you're actually a Sabres fan first and foremost? I don't know how you do that. My loyalties lie with the Sabres and Sabres only. My second favorite team is anyone playing Boston but I wouldn't wear the gear of another team let alone pay money for it.

I love the sport so when I moved here I grabbed tickets to see some live NHL hockey.  The Preds grew on me (been to 100+ Preds games).  Being in a different conference from the Sabres makes it easy.  They're not fighting in the standings and only play twice a year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.