GDT: Carolina at Buffalo. 7:00pm EST 11/27/2015

woods-racer

I love the sport so when I moved here I grabbed tickets to see some live NHL hockey. The Preds grew on me (been to 100+ Preds games). Being in a different conference from the Sabres makes it easy. They're not fighting in the standings and only play twice a year.

I couldn't do it but more power to you. I've lived all over growing up from my Dad serving in the Marine Corps but I've never even contemplated adopting the local team anywhere. Must have been good having somebody decent to root for during the tank though.

I love the sport so when I moved here I grabbed tickets to see some live NHL hockey.  The Preds grew on me (been to 100+ Preds games).  Being in a different conference from the Sabres makes it easy.  They're not fighting in the standings and only play twice a year.

This. It's exactly the same with me. Yes, I have preds gear too.

Lets hope for Chad tonight!! 

Still annoyed as FK that Ullmark had a shaity game, hopefully he gets next game.

Clock is 30 mins past ten at night, gonna go down in my winecellar and keep painting the walls, and ill be back up when its time

for the game. 

Cheers and happy weekend Sabre fans! :)  :beer:

I love the sport so when I moved here I grabbed tickets to see some live NHL hockey.  The Preds grew on me (been to 100+ Preds games).  Being in a different conference from the Sabres makes it easy.  They're not fighting in the standings and only play twice a year.

This may get me drummed out of the forum, but the Stars are kind of like that with me, except I don't often go to the games in person.  We lived in Detroit for 6 years and both my wife and I enjoy watching them.

This may get me drummed out of the forum, but the Stars are kind of like that with me, except I don't often go to the games in person. We lived in Detroit for 6 years and both my wife and I enjoy watching them.

If Lindy can coach 'em, you're within your rights to casually root for them.

Of course, we're also well within our rights to chase you with Internet torches for doing so :p

Lets hope for Chad tonight!! 

Still annoyed as FK that Ullmark had a shaity game, hopefully he gets next game.

Clock is 30 mins past ten at night, gonna go down in my winecellar and keep painting the walls, and ill be back up when its time

for the game. 

Cheers and happy weekend Sabre fans! :)  :beer:

Ullmark will be fine.  Honestly I couldn't be happier with his play thus far.  When the team starts to score just a bit more he'll be a winning goaltender.

The line combos won't make it past the 1st period, so what difference does it make.

The funny thing is, DD changes the lines frequently, but never gets to the combinations SS thinks they should be.  It's almost like he reads the forum and puts combinations out there he knows will frustrate us.

The funny thing is, DD changes the lines frequently, but never gets to the combinations SS thinks they should be.  It's almost like he reads the forum and puts combinations out there he knows will frustrate us.

Well then, I guess we need to start narrowing it down. ;)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.