GDT:Sabres at Islanders 11/1/2015, 7:30 pm

nfreeman

The sight lines for hockey are less than appealing, it is not meant to house a hockey crowd. It was built for the Nets, tbh and nothing else. It is really a disappointing situation. My girlfriend lives in Nassau County on LI, and I loved the Colosseum.

I really liked the Coliseum too. It was a lot like the Aud.

As for the proposals that didn't pass on LI: my understanding is that even the privately funded ones required substantial public money for infrastructure.

I don't think Goober was aware that O'Reilly had played 26 minutes, at least that's the impression I got from the presser. I don't think 26 minutes will be a regular occurrence.

I'm guessing it was because he is on the PK an d we got into penalty trouble in the third. DD probably remembered Philly tying it up late just a couple of days earlier.

Can we stop with the ridiculous jinxy bad juju type posts already?!?!

Calling it:

Jack with 2 assists, one a "Yeichel" that ex post facto is ruled an assist on the PP

O'Who sets up D-lo again 

All Isles goals come in the first or last minute of their respective periods. 

0-1 First, 2-1 after second, 3-2 final   :bag:

#AmIdoingitrite?

Edited by Ottosmagic13

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.