GDT:Sabres at Islanders 11/1/2015, 7:30 pm

nfreeman

So the string of back-ups continues. Can't say I really mind it as we haven't done anything to prove otherwise yet, and it helps us get points (or it should)

I remember quite a bit of cursing, by me in particular, last year about the parade of backups. This year not so much.

Griess and no Johnny T, Let's Go Sabres!!!

I remember quite a bit of cursing, by me in particular, last year about the parade of backups. This year not so much.

We couldn't be gift wrapped a better scenario for the game tonight. I'll be very critical of how they look

I'm begging teams to put their Ryan Vinz's of the world between the pipes.

I'm hoping to see how this lineup does against starters.  I'll save the taking advantage of the other teams woes for the playoffs.

Yep.  I said it.

Edited by We've

Screw that. We just went through 2.5 years of tanking, I want wins dammit!  :lol:

I do too. But I also want them to be an honest test.  

Said another way, I want teams to look at Buffalo in the schedule and say, we'll have to put our backup in next game, against Toronto.  

I do too. But I also want them to be an honest test.  

Said another way, I want teams to look at Buffalo in the schedule and say, we'll have to put our backup in next game, against Toronto.  

Eh, I'd rather get a few garbage wins early this season so that the team doesn't sink into Edmonton status after the last two years of bottoming out.  They can graduate to "honest test" wins later.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.