GDT:Sabres at Islanders 11/1/2015, 7:30 pm

nfreeman

I'm going to suggest that those who haven't actually been to the Barclays Center for a hockey game cease pontificating about what it's like to see a game here.

There is a freeking car in the stands, If I'm ever in the stands, I hope I'm not sitting behind it :p

Anyways to drunk to stay up its 02.30 am :D

Am I getting this right ... Is that the obstructed view? I'm speechless.... What's the cost for that seat?

The obstructed seats are very cheap, supposedly.  And, they're marked "obstructed view" of course.  So basically if you want to get into the building but don't want to pay "New York City prices" they are an option.

Am I the only one liking Foligno's name again?

And I've been able to say that 8 or 9 times this year.

I think the kid has become a veteran.

I thought he had a great period. I wasn't a fan of that line when I read about it but I guess I maybe should start expecting this version of Foligno

Am I getting this right ... Is that the obstructed view? I'm speechless.... What's the cost for that seat?

Never been to that rink but I can clearly see from this picture that the rink is somewhat of a joke. Obviously don't have to actually see a game there to know that.

The obstructed seats are very cheap, supposedly.  And, they're marked "obstructed view" of course.  So basically if you want to get into the building but don't want to pay "New York City prices" they are an option.

I used to live near the old Meadowlands ... Back in the day. Fine arena, boring hockey.

Am I the only one liking Foligno's game again?

And I've been able to say that 8 or 9 times this year.

I think the kid has become a veteran.

I haven't posted a thing about Foligno since the start of the season. Nope, not me.

Never been to that rink but I can clearly see from this picture that the rink is somewhat of a joke. Obviously don't have to actually see a game there to know that.

Potato's link helped my mind's eye figure out what's going on ....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.