Hat Tricks of 2015-16

Doohickie

Which Buffalo Sabre will score the team's first hat trick this season?  If they continue to equal the shot totals they've put up so far (the highest shots per game in the league at the moment), someone will break through.  Who will it be?

This may seem odd, but I'm going to go with Kane.  My reasoning is this:  Prior to his injury, he seemed to be one of the most determined players in the offensive zone.  The chemistry hadn't settled in yet, especially between him and Eichel.  But if the Eichel-Reidnhart pairing continues to do well, they'll pair him with ROR, and Ennis will probably be on that line too.  They'll both be good setup men for Kane and he start to light it up. 

Tell me why I'm wrong.

Edited by The Big Johnson

ROR.  Some game in the near future he is going to just explode for goals.  That line he is on is clicking, did you see the # of behind the back passes right to a linemate and increadible feeds?  Those guys knew exactly where the other one was on the ice.  DRF/M line was fantastic. 

Ennis. He plays with The Ryan and will be back soon. 

Isn't it great to be a Sabres fan?  :wub:

ROR is now 5th in the league in scoring 

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/player/_/stat/points/sort/points

Forget nickle and dime network go to the source http://www.nhl.com/stats/mobile/player

Which Buffalo Sabre will score the team's first hat trick this season?  If they continue to equal the shot totals they've put up so far (the highest shots per game in the league at the moment), someone will break through.  Who will it be?

This may seem odd, but I'm going to go with Kane.  My reasoning is this:  Prior to his injury, he seemed to be one of the most determined players in the offensive zone.  The chemistry hadn't settled in yet, especially between him and Eichel.  But if the Eichel-Reidnhart pairing continues to do well, they'll pair him with ROR, and Ennis will probably be on that line too.  They'll both be good setup men for Kane and he start to light it up. 

Tell me why I'm wrong.

Because the mighty O'Reilly will have a couple before Kaner returns.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.