GDT: Ottawa @ Buffalo, 7pm edt, 10/08/2015

WildCard

Beauty!!  Still not sure what I'm going to go with but I just had to change it.  Great intro by the way man.

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!

Digging the new avatar, that thing is sweet  :worthy:

Wild, damn impressive with the video + new audio

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

Its almost time boys and girls for the Sabres enter the next phase, the next chapter if you will. Our first opponent happens to be our GMs former employer, so let's thank them by giving them all expenses paid pucks behind their goalie. I heard that's a solid way to show your appreciation. 

I just checked that out.  Whoa.  Goosebumps.

That was pretty cool!    :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, appreciate it! I really liked how the "odds stacked against you" lined up with the lottery, and "someone might flip the script" lined up perfectly with Eichel being introduced

I  was 8.  Can't remember a sports day like this.  Going to my brothers in an hour to watch the Jays game and then having some family over (the non-leaf supporter ones) for the Sabres game tonight.  :beer:

That is an awesome day

Going out for a drink, game starting at 01.00 am should be back by then :D

Took my test early so I could come home, get some wings, and start drinking  :beer:

Still my favorite jersey ever.  I love the classic jersey too!  But the red and black attack was priceless!

Pumped for the game, got my jersey unwrapped.  I went with ROR for the first one of this team.  Ready to sit back and watch Eichel versus Karlsson. 

Sounds like the guy from "I love You Man" at an LA Galaxy soccer game. Dude, from what I can remember, was told to shut up and had popcorn or something thrown at him.

Gotta start reedumating these kids in winning sabres traditions

Would rather have a real punk band start it off like the violent femmes

, lest we end up with swords of 10,000 men or the Goo Goo Dolls

Getting ready to watch pregame, and granddaughter asks if she can watch Frozen on the big TV. ........Now I am digging for those headphones so I don't have to hear the crying "Grandpa won't watch frozen..." She'll get over it - her mother would rather watch the game, too!

I'm on a business trip, and I planned on sitting in the hotel room and watching the game. My boss just told me he made dinner reservations for 8 o'clock. I hate myself.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.