Everything Sabres Uniform Related - Royal Blue Please!

CallawaySabres

It's amazing how many native born Americans are geographically ignorant. 

I like to name off cities that are closer to Buffalo than NYC.  It usually raises some eyebrows..... Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Toronto, etc.  I also like to point out that it's really a midwestern city, being on one of the Great Lakes and all.  Culturally I think it's more like Chicago than NYC.

I hope it's the slug or the turdburger 

Slug logo ON a turdburger!

Nothing super noteworthy there to be honest. White jersey, blue yoke. Blue/Yellow/Blue stripes on the arms. Classic logo with a NY on it. 

Basically a more boring version of the classic home whites. 

Weird that the NHL is taking the "10th anniversary" angle given that the 10th anniversary was last year. Sure, this is the 10th Winter Classic, but...

Wait no, I'm wrong. I always forget that we played our WC in 2008, not 2007. 

I like to name off cities that are closer to Buffalo than NYC.  It usually raises some eyebrows..... Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Toronto, etc.  I also like to point out that it's really a midwestern city, being on one of the Great Lakes and all.  Culturally I think it's more like Chicago than NYC.

Slug logo ON a turdburger!

One of many things I miss about WNY is the fairly short driving distance to other big cities with professional sports teams. 

So has anyone seen the Winter Classic jerseys yet?

yes

post-4822-0-63622400-1511363579_thumb.png

Go here if you want to watch the video of Pommers wearing it. 

Direct message
Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.