Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

I'd imagine there will be some resentment...if and until he starts scoring a bunch and helping them win.

Neither here nor there, Goon-inspired comparisons are infinitely better than the movie itself.

Well, that was borderline treasonous...

There are two types of movie opinions:

1.  Those that are valid.

2.  TrueBlueGED's.

He's the one that likes the Hobbit too, right?

Neither here nor there, Goon-inspired comparisons are infinitely better than the movie itself.

I hated it until I watched it again recently. I found it hilarious the 2nd time through

There are two types of movie opinions:

1.  Those that are valid.

2.  TrueBlueGED's.

Well played. Are you running for office, by chance? Because that was a textbook deflection from your own opinion inadequacies ;)

Well, that was borderline treasonous...

It wasn't a good movie. The notion that it was a spiritual successor to Slapshot is the real treason.

Well played. Are you running for office, by chance? Because that was a textbook deflection from your own opinion inadequacies ;)

It wasn't a good movie. The notion that it was a spiritual successor to Slapshot is the real treason.

I bet you liked Slap Shot 2.

No telling when it will be, whether you like him or not, are you going to make sure you watch Jagr's last NHL game? He's one of the best to ever play the game. In my opinion it's a must watch. I'm not a big fan of the guy, but when a player like him laces his skates for one last game it's a must watch. People years from now may ask about the guy. Maybe even wish they got to see him play. 

No telling when it will be, whether you like him or not, are you going to make sure you watch Jagr's last NHL game? He's one of the best to ever play the game. In my opinion it's a must watch. I'm not a big fan of the guy, but when a player like him laces his skates for one last game it's a must watch. People years from now may ask about the guy. Maybe even wish they got to see him play. 

We may not be alive by then.