Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

From Friedman

EDM trying to move remaining cap hit for Andrew Ference ($3.25M), up at the end of this season. Would create flexibility.

Which makes this one seem more plausible

Coyotes are close to finalizing a trade. Stay tuned.

Low Ball Offers for depth players, up to sellers now

If I'm the GM of a playoff team, I'd gladly swap a third for Franson to play on my third pair.

Dude's been pretty solid this year.

Kulikov's play this year would scare the out of me.

Probably wouldn't take him, unless all the other real NHL defencemen were gone.

If I'm the GM of a playoff team, I'd gladly swap a third for Franson to play on my third pair.

Dude's been pretty solid this year.

Kulikov's play this year would scare the ###### out of me.

Probably wouldn't take him, unless all the other real NHL defencemen were gone.

At the same time, look at what Pittsburgh did to Justin Schultz and Trevor Daley, who had looked beyond terrible before being traded last season. 

Defensemen need to play to their strengths. A team that's willing to take Kulikov and put him in a place he can succeed will like what they get, IMO. 

We never got to see it, and never will.

At the same time, look at what Pittsburgh did to Justin Schultz and Trevor Daley, who had looked beyond terrible before being traded last season. 

Defensemen need to play to their strengths. A team that's willing to take Kulikov and put him in a place he can succeed will like what they get, IMO. 

We never got to see it, and never will.

I hear you, but the injury is too worrisome to blame it all on Dan.

The lack of Sabres rumors and moves has me even more frustrated and concerned with the direction of this franchise.  Going through this disappointing season and not making any moves to even try to turn things around is one thing, but having that extend through the trade deadline would be unbelievably incompetent.

The lack of Sabres rumors and moves has me even more frustrated and concerned with the direction of this franchise.  Going through this disappointing season and not making any moves to even try to turn things around is one thing, but having that extend through the trade deadline would be unbelievably incompetent.

Lack of rumors is typically a good thing. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.