Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

OK, so let's be serious. Unless something happens in the next few days, we're stuck with you-know-who. So who in the league are the best long-distance passers on D? They don't really need speed, they don't really need to score or activate into the offense; who are the guys that can hit long passes night in, night out? That's the only way that system works.

OK, so let's be serious. Unless something happens in the next few days, we're stuck with you-know-who. So who in the league are the best long-distance passers on D? They don't really need speed, they don't really need to score or activate into the offense; who are the guys that can hit long passes night in, night out? That's the only way that system works.

I get it, I really do. But I'm going to absolutely lose it if we trade significant pieces away for a guy who won't be here two more years

Per Friedman Noah Hanifin might be available.

I could see another Seth Jones for Ryan Johansen Trade here

Maybe Reinhart for Hanifin and draft Owen Tippett in the first round?

Hanifin and Jack are buds going back to growing up in Boston.

It's Duchene or Landeskog, easily. That's a trade made in heaven. I'd bet anything that if Hanifin goes, it's there

Per Friedman Noah Hanifin might be available.

I could see another Seth Jones for Ryan Johansen Trade here

Maybe Reinhart for Hanifin and draft Owen Tippett in the first round?

Hanifin and Jack are buds going back to growing up in Boston.

I wasn't as high as others on Hanifin coming out, but a move with him and Reinhart is at least logical.

I wasn't as high as others on Hanifin coming out, but a move with him and Reinhart is at least logical.

This is me.

If we can get PA and We've on board and not Pi, then it must be correct. ????

(PS: always thought Hanifan seemed like a dick. I always much preferred Werenski)

Edited by dudacek

I "boldly" predict Murray is going to execute a trade that half of us hate, and which will empower those who think he overpays. The obvious possibilities are Reinhart and Kane. If it's Reinhart, it'll be for a young defenseman we don't all love and think had limited upside, as opposed to Reinhart's perceived high ceiling. If it's Kane, it'll be for an established 2nd pair Dman, with people screaming we traded a 30 goal scorer for JAG #4 Dman.

To the others, tell me, exactly why are the Kings trading maybe the best defenceman in hockey?

kings are in cap-hell, now and the foreseeable future.  kinda why they ditched the GM.  

gonna leave big names unprotected and none of them are going to get picked up by vegas, that's how bad their contracts are.

I "boldly" predict Murray is going to execute a trade that half of us hate, and which will empower those who think he overpays. The obvious possibilities are Reinhart and Kane. If it's Reinhart, it'll be for a young defenseman we don't all love and think had limited upside, as opposed to Reinhart's perceived high ceiling. If it's Kane, it'll be for an established 2nd pair Dman, with people screaming we traded a 30 goal scorer for JAG #4 Dman.

Was thinking lately about Eichel's comment about players not putting in effort, not working out as they should.

You know the first two that came in my mind, Samson ( not doing the O'reilly practice), and kane not even bothering to warm up before a game.

They are also the two players he knows best I think.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.