Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

I want to trade Kane for D help, but I'd be pretty disappointed if the return were to be Brodin.

Granted the Minnesota rumours have been debunked, but in light of the Hall-Larsson deal, Brodin is almost exactly the type of player I would guess we'd get back in a deal where Kane is involved. Kane may be viewed similarly to Hall in the sense that Both players are seemingly carrying some "baggage". We are all familiar with Kane's situation, and Hall, whether fairly or not, was seemingly saddled with the Oilers ineptitude and losing ways that persisted while he was an Oiler.

I don't necessarily think that the Hanzal (so hot right now) deal will mean much relative to a Kane deal.

Granted the Minnesota rumours have been debunked, but in light of the Hall-Larsson deal, Brodin is almost exactly the type of player I would guess we'd get back in a deal where Kane is involved. Kane may be viewed similarly to Hall in the sense that Both players are seemingly carrying some "baggage". We are all familiar with Kane's situation, and Hall, whether fairly or not, was seemingly saddled with the Oilers ineptitude and losing ways that persisted while he was an Oiler.

I don't necessarily think that the Hanzal (so hot right now) deal will mean much relative to a Kane deal.

I think this is probably right, which is why I don't think we see a move in the near term.

I am pretty sure that the only reason you see Kane's name out there is because of the Minnesota and Anaheim situations.

They are the only teams with players that might be available that meet the Sabres needs and you aren't getting guys like that without giving up quality in return.

I am pretty sure that the only reason you see Kane's name out there is because of the Minnesota and Anaheim situations.

They are the only teams with players that might be available that meet the Sabres needs and you aren't getting guys like that without giving up quality in return.

Philly, LA

Philly, LA

Philly certainly has a lot of young D, but they have no protection issues.

Worth talking to for sure.

The LA rumour puzzles me from the Sabres side.

Muzzin seems too old for the Sabres needs and the Kings pipeline sucks.

I don't see a fit for Murray.

At least there's no one there that I would consider moving Kane for.

Philly certainly has a lot of young D, but they have no protection issues.

Worth talking to for sure.

The LA rumour puzzles me from the Sabres side.

Muzzin seems too old for the Sabres needs and the Kings pipeline sucks.

I don't see a fit for Murray.

At least there's no one there that I would consider moving Kane for.

Yeah I've never been a big fan of the LA rumors. Muzzin 2 years ago? Sure. Much rather get a younger d-man for Kane now if we move him

Shattenkirk to Caps or Pens per Lawton.

Rangers in the mix as well. Per Chad Domenics Franson maybe a fall back option for them

Interested to see if rental or not. NYR reportedly wouldn't pay the price because they know Shattenkirk will just sign with them this summer anyways

I'd bet the Caps get him. That is a team that reeks of all in

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.