WildCard

Chicago Blackhawks will travel to the Tampa Bay Lightning Wednesday night, 6-3-2015, at 8pm EST. Tampa holds home-ice advantage for the series, which may prove a curse in disguise for the young squad that has struggled at home. 

The teams played twice in the regular season, splitting the games 1-1. 

-Chicago won the first meeting 3-2 in a shootout in Chicago

-Tampa won the second meeting 4-0 in Tampa

Should be a helluva series, tons of offense and scoring chances by two really fun teams. I'll take Chicago in 7.

Edited by WildCard

Full schedule:

Game 1 - Chicago at Tampa, Wednesday June 3rd 8 p.m. NBC

Game 2 - Chicago at Tampa, Saturday June 6th 7:15 p.m. NBC

Game 3 - Tampa at Chicago, Monday June 8th 8 p.m. NBCSN

Game 4 - Tampa at Chicago, Wednesday June 10th 8 p.m. NBCSN

Game 5 - Chicago at Tampa, Saturday June 13th 8 p.m. NBC

Game 6 - Tampa at Chicago, Monday June 15th 8 p.m. NBC

Game 7 - Chicago at Tampa, Wednesday June 17th 8 p.m. NBC

Edited by Hoss

One thing about Chicago and LA typically is that they truly get better as the playoffs go on, both teams have immense experience. Only real difference is that LAK is almost only built for the playoffs and struggle in the regular season where Chicago has more than enough firepower to get them through the season.

Hawks in 6

Chicago's experience will give them the edge in this series. Speed and skill will define these games with not a serious amount of physicality. I don't see this series going seven games, but, you never know.

I've been on Tampa all playoffs, no reason to jump off now...well, other than facing this generation's dynasty, but whatever. I really like Tampa's offensive depth against a goaltender who looks shaky at least half the time. 

Bishop doesn't inspire much confidence either.

Board pet peeve. The icon indicates there's a new post, but it's just someone casting a new vote. I've read Vlad's prediction five times now.

Especially if this is going to be the board's official Finals thread, which it looks to be.  Someone either kill the poll or start a new, pinned Finals thread.  Please.  Thanks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.