2015 NHL Free Agency

Hoss

I don't know what you're talking about. :w00t:

Also, the Bieksa deal likely means Beauchemin is elsewhere next season. Yes please.

Bob Murray said Beauchemin asked for 3 years, $15M. I'm okay with that. Would prefer 2 years at $5M per.

Hoss, I like the way you think. I just posted the same thing in the trade thread, before checking here!

I love following all the great things posted in SS, but I won't have time to ever be as prolific in posting as many of you (at least until I retire from my day job!)

As it is, I rarely post because there are so many sharp folk here with quick response times who end up usurping many thoughts I may have. Won't keep me from reading every day anyway!

Nevermind the thought of Lindy actually playing two goalies.

Looking at your comment above from post # 148 and Bender in your avatar at the same time is like drawing a straight line to it.  It's amusing :w00t:

St. Louis to allow Tarasenko to test RFA market.  Will not sign him before July 1st.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=773156&navid=nhl:topheads

THEY ARE FRICKIN' NUTS!

GET'R DONE TM!!!

That depends. If he is asking for more than 8 million per, this is a wise decision. No one will offer more than 7.3, thus bringing his price down. Plus it might humble him a bit if he has to sign for less than he wanted because no one thought he was worth what he wanted

Edited by ThirtyEight

I could very much see an offer sheet on him happening, even above that 7.3 million figure. He was nearly a PPG player, with 37 G, last year. And looked the part. Two firsts, a second, and third, would not be too much at all for a player of that caliber, young, locked up for years.

I could very much see an offer sheet on him happening, even above that 7.3 million figure. He was nearly a PPG player, with 37 G, last year. And looked the part. Two firsts, a second, and third, would not be too much at all for a player of that caliber, young, locked up for years.

Oh I thought above 7.3 it would be four firsts? My bad. Basically whatever amount is less than the four firsts threshold (9 mil?). I could see people paying.

Maybe Stl plans on matching and for some reason is happy to let another team do the leg work of organising the contract...

This is odd.

St. Louis to allow Tarasenko to test RFA market.  Will not sign him before July 1st.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=773156&navid=nhl:topheads

THEY ARE FRICKIN' NUTS!

GET'R DONE TM!!!

Blues still haven't signed Tarasenko but will 100 percent match any offer sheet for him from another team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.