2015 NHL Free Agency

Hoss

Wildcard had you covered.  I should watch that tonight, it's been awhile. 

On netflix if you have it. 

One name comes off the list:

The Canadiens have agreed to terms on a six-year contract with Jeff Petry (2015-16 to 2020-21). http://t.co/1uTeNS8XpG

LeBrun and Dreger: $5.5M per year

Good signing. Still think they make a big move for a Center a-la Malkin this summer. My biggest predictions this offseason are that move and Sharp to Washington/NYR

Great list and work.

Thanks Vlad.

There's a growing sense that New York isn't bringing back St. Louis. If he wants to stay in the area he's got options with the Isles and Devils.

Would everybody be okay with a trade speculation thread? We'll no doubt start hearing some soon. I know the NYP has said Rick Nash could be moved if the Rangers want to have a makeover this offseason. They speculated about a deal centered around Rick Nash for TJ Oshie, Alex Steen and Jaden Schwartz. No way in giving all that for Nash, but I think Oshie and Steen might be a good deal.

Would everybody be okay with a trade speculation thread? We'll no doubt start hearing some soon. I know the NYP has said Rick Nash could be moved if the Rangers want to have a makeover this offseason. They speculated about a deal centered around Rick Nash for TJ Oshie, Alex Steen and Jaden Schwartz. No way in giving all that for Nash, but I think Oshie and Steen might be a good deal.

Sure.

I'll take Oduya. And maybe even Bryz, because why not.

Not really interested in any of the UFA forwards.

I could do that. Total roll of the dice with Breezy but entertainment at least. Guy could be great in the right place.

Josh Yohe, one of Pittsburgh's leading writers, says that it doesn't seem likely that Paul Martin or Christian Ehrhoff will be back in Pittsburgh. http://dkonpittsburghsports.com/2015/06/01/exclusive-letang-dupius-expected-back/

Martin likely gets a one or two year deal somewhere between $3-4M per. Ehrhoff will be interesting to watch. He was strong defensively for Pittsburgh but the injury and length of recovery has to be cause for concern. At least one team shows confidence that he'll be healthy and able to play in their top four, right?

Joel Ward wants to return to Washington, and Washington is interested in bringing him back... But the comments by their GM don't seem to show that he's a priority for them: http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/was150527.html

Edited by Hoss

I know the NYP has said Rick Nash could be moved if the Rangers want to have a makeover this offseason. They speculated about a deal centered around Rick Nash for TJ Oshie, Alex Steen and Jaden Schwartz. No way in giving all that for Nash, but I think Oshie and Steen might be a good deal.

If I'm NYR, I'm all over that deal. Nash/Tarasenko on the same line probably sounds pretty good to the Blues management, but that's a lot to give up.

• 2 weeks later...

No Martin Jones:

Lakinginsider: Told by hockey ops that #LAKings and Martin Jones are "close" on a new contract. As has been noted, his contract will be the first to drop.

(That's an actual reporter and not some weird fake insider account)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.