The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

We have a new guy on our beer league team who wears 69 and has a tinted visor. :doh:

Are you sure you don't mean "tainted' visor?

Wait, so you're telling me that the douche with the tinted visor and the douche who wears 69 are the same guy!? Wow! That's an off the charts douche quotient.

Yep. That is crossing the streams of doucheness. 

GO SABRES!!!

Those places are great and I hate chain restaurants.

I usually avoid chains. Other than a few fast things on Sheridan or Transit (Mighty, or Jim's or Subway on the roads) , I've been to a Fridays once, and I went to an Applebees three years ago. Still not happy about the Applebees. I felt dirty afterwords. It's like I sold my virginity for a few Jalapeno poppers and Ceaser salad that was overdressed. I have much more integrity, and I should have saved myself for something with more prominent breasts so at least I would have had an honest explanation for Mrs. Benedict. Applebees. What the hell was I thinking? I told her right away.  

I usually avoid chains. Other than a few fast things on Sheridan or Transit (Mighty, or Jim's or Subway on the roads) , I've been to a Fridays once, and I went to an Applebees three years ago. Still not happy about the Applebees. I felt dirty afterwords. It's like I sold my virginity for a few Jalapeno poppers and Ceaser salad that was overdressed. I have much more integrity, and I should have saved myself for something with more prominent breasts so at least I would have had an honest explanation for Mrs. Benedict. Applebees. What the hell was I thinking? I told her right away.  

At Tilted Kilt it's all about the uniforms, and the obscene way the managers at each of the franchises grossly abuse all fairness and equality laws and only hire the prettiest young girls.

What the hell is Tilted Kilt?  And what does it have to do with Jack Eichel?

Hooters with slightly better food and a not so obvious name.

Good Lord.  So it gets shittier as life goes on.

And in related news, Tilted Kilt just announced its First WNY Location

http://buffalo.com/2015/06/26/news/food-drink/tilted-kilt-restaurant-chain-coming-to-western-new-york/

I give it a year at most.

And in related news, Tilted Kilt just announced its First WNY Location

http://buffalo.com/2015/06/26/news/food-drink/tilted-kilt-restaurant-chain-coming-to-western-new-york/

I give it a year at most.

Well, we all know how well ###### chain restaurants do here.  We can look to the Hooters on Maple in 1993, for example.  Crappy fried food, bad burgers, horrible sandwiches, yeah, not gonna work here no matter how hot the costumes.

I guess the suburbs do bite from time to time, but not often enough. 

Edited by Eleven

I think you're right.  I guarantee it's closed by 2018.  

Part of the problem with this category of restaurant in buffalo is the allure, the women and how they dress, doesn't really fit the Buffalo population.  Hooters on Maple wasn't exactly well staffed, especially compared to almost all other locations I've seen. 

I would expect the same from Tilted Kilt

Sounds like they still haven't. I don't get the hold up

I'm thinking, and some have said this, that he wants to go back to college. However, I think he realizes that it's going to make a whole lot of people mad if he does that.

I'm thinking, and some have said this, that he wants to go back to college. However, I think he realizes that it's going to make a whole lot of people mad if he does that.

I think he should do what he wants, regardless of what people think.

I Think you're right. I hate to force his hand but for his sake and the Sabres he should go to the NHL

Hasn't there been rumors he's using this as leverage for a higher contract?  Could this be the case?  If so, we can't sign him until tomorrow and that's the reason for the silence.  I know the rookie cap is around $925,000 but I think incentives can go up to $3+ Mil correct?

You guys been listening to Eichel? This kid wants to be in the NHL.

Clearly he has already made up his mind and I would be shocked if it wasn't Buffalo.

I would also be shocked if the Sabres don't already know his decision.

My take is that they are saving the announcement for a press conference later this week where he also announces his contract.

Eichel is turning pro. Y'all gotsta relax.

This

Edited by dudacek