The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

Not this year? 

Damn!

GO SABRES!!!

The this year/next year junk is driving me crazy! Like to think it all means EIchel will be in Buffalo in October. Hoping it all means the same. Eichel and other sources should be saying this year if he plans to play Buffalo in October. 

Didn't see your correction Brawndo. Did remember the BU coach using "next year" when interviewed this past week. I'm sure he meant this fall, but the way it's worded it leaves you hanging.... Eichel will be a Sabre in October. Wouldn't be surprised if McDavid, we'll never learn of it, was jealous of him. 

Edited by Thanes16

Oops should have been clearer, he will be in the lineup opening night in October

Phew! 

But, while I will be disappointed if he goes back to school, I could live with it in the short term knowing what we had coming next year. 

GO SABRES!!!

This kid is going to kick ass.  And he's especially going to forever have a chip on his shoulder because that punk-ass Bieber-alike from Erie--ERIE! got ahead of him.

I'm giving you the middle finger eleven right now for that .

We may be close to Canada but we've yet to produce a Bieber or a Celine Dion-ish type here and are proud to say so, besides they are Oshawa General fans like Derrico

:nana:

Remember there is still a young man named Nick that is a Sabre prospect still here, and hopefully will be tearing it up in the NHL or AHL come October. 

I hope the best for Conner, great young man, may Jack and him push each other to the hall of Fame with Jack being there with more Cups.. :beer: .

Billeted in Erie. Not from Erie.

We will be glad to do it again for any generational prospect or just a regular lowley no.1 overall pick!