The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

I can't remember from last year, but assuming they don't have legit reasons not to be there, I would expect all players from juniors, college, overseas, and also 1st and 2nd year pros.

[edited]Along with enough invitees to make up a roster of 40 or so players. 

Ah gotcha. Thanks for the clarification 

The NCAA eligible kids have to pay their own way. That is why Hurley didnt come last year and I think Florentino? 

Interesting. If I were a team and the only reason a kid didn't come is because he had to pay his own way I would be disappointed. Especially for a 2nd rounder like Hurley.

Fasching, Compher, McCabe and Florentino were all there last season as college kids.

Not that I can tell. Some random woman from West Seneca posted it on WGRZ's facebook and one of the local groups I follow shared it. I guess the kid was born on the 18th or something.

So a 18 yo kid flys into town, signs a 3mm deal and randomly shows up at a home in West Seneca for babysitting duty? The most interesting man in the world better be looking over his shoulder.

So a 18 yo kid flys into town, signs a 3mm deal and randomly shows up at a home in West Seneca for babysitting duty? The most interesting man in the world better be looking over his shoulder.

Does your home have an exit sign above the door?

Jack Eichel: "I'm more popular than Jesus now..."

Mike Schopp: "That does it for me. I am not going to talk about Eichel any more."

The Vatican: "We condemn the comments by Jack Eichel...but he can still join our team if he's interested."

Sizzlemeister: "Eichel was simply stating what many a Christian educator would readily admit."

Years later, the Vatican will amend its remarks: ""The remark by Jack Eichel, which triggered deep indignation, mainly at WGR 550, after many years sounds only like a 'boast' by a young, working-class New Englander faced with unexpected success, after growing up in the legend of Gretzky and hockey. The fact remains that years after retiring, the accomplishments of Jack Eichel have shown an extraordinary resistance to the passage of time, becoming a source of inspiration for more than one generation of hockey players."

Edited by SiZzlEmeIsTEr