The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

On my avatar: I would but I'm going all RJ all the time this year. Supposed to be his last.

On the sub: I want it inside of me right meow.

So many dirty jokes.... so many... 

Also Super Troopers 2 is happening and I hope those guys get it right. 

So many dirty jokes.... so many... 

Also Super Troopers 2 is happening and I hope those guys get it right. 

The Farva in the trunk bit got me excited that it's not going to stray from the humor that made Super Troopers a classic in the first place.

Take it as your pic

also right?  Nothing like some beers an 14" wegman sub to sit down on a cold Buffalo night an watch some Super Troopers.  

Completely agreed. As you could probably tell from my Username.

The Farva in the trunk bit got me excited that it's not going to stray from the humor that made Super Troopers a classic in the first place.

There is a clip out from the sequel? Didn't even know! I hope the new one at least somewhat lives up to the first. It'll be tough.

but how do you top this...

Classic.

So when do we accuse Stepner of being a puppet of the Sabres?  That is the standard approach around here, right?

Not puppet per se. But someone the Sabres decided to leak to? jw can chime in here, but this isn't Woodward and Bernstein stuff. Steps isn't knocking door to door out in Clarence, triangulating his well-cultivated sources, meeting behind the destroyer in the Naval Park with "Deep Throat."

Not sure if this was posted has a Q&A with a Pens Blogger

http://www.diebytheblade.com/2015/5/23/8644673/sabres-coaching-search-profile-dan-bylsma

GoDD you have made me a convert

"Bylsma's rise to an NHL head job was a rapid one, which is pretty apparent simply by his age. He began coaching in 2004 as an assistant with the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks of the AHL, before being promoted to an assistant job with the Islanders. New York's staff was canned at the end of the 2006 season when the Islanders brought in Ted Nolan, forcing Bylsma to return to the AHL."

The plot thinckens!

Take it as your pic

also right?  Nothing like some beers an 14" wegman sub to sit down on a cold Buffalo night an watch some Super Troopers.  

Or, get a Wegmans sub and some beers, (in PA) eat it there, and then grocery shop. Very pleasant week night shopping trip.

I heard a rumour...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D876BJwd7HY&list=PLPpaacsXSWWD52yNkN6uYhjRmdYZ7VsUV