The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

I hope this is hyperbole.

Not that it matters at all.

Nope. I don't like his attitude. If he were to come here he would be the center of attention. This team is starting fresh. If Eichel turns out to be what everybody says, this is his team not Crosby's. Sid would be a distraction.

I don't consider Crosby for a 3rd rounder.

Nope. I don't like his attitude. If he were to come here he would be the center of attention. This team is starting fresh. If Eichel turns out to be what everybody says, this is his team not Crosby's. Sid would be a distraction.

1349110594814.gif

Edited by Hoss

LOL

Crosby led the league in points per game this year. Won the Art Ross and Hart last year. He's probably still the best player in the NHL. Also has an incredible work ethic. It would be a privilege for Eichel to be 2nd C to Sid for the next 5-7 years. I'd take the ensuing Cup also. Eichel is the ONLY piece that could potentially be off limits in a Crosby deal. 

...what am I talking about. There isn't going to be a Crosby deal.

I'm still dealing with not wanting Crosby for a third and now this! Seriously, Stepner seems to have an in with someone lately. Good deal. I like disco Dan.

Stepner definitely made a connection somewhere recently. 7 has had a few reports early and were a step ahead of others on the Babcock video.

Others starting to pick up chatter

@MatthewWGR: Bylsma noise getting pretty loud. Sounds like a contract could get signed tonight. @StepnerWKBW tweeted a few minutes ago btw

Hoss if I get back Wegmans in the next few days, I will pick up a copy for you

Edited by BRAWNDO

Others starting to pick up chatter

@MatthewWGR: Bylsma noise getting pretty loud. Sounds like a contract could get signed tonight. @StepnerWKBW tweeted a few minutes ago btw

Hoss if I get back Wegmans in the next few days, I will pick up a copy for you

Any chance you could get two and mail one? I live in Rochester and haven't seen a copy around here. If it's too much trouble don't worry about it

I would appreciate it a ton. Shoot me a DM if you're able to acquire a copy.

Did I miss something? What is it you want from Wegmans?

Can I get it on this copy? The fact I don't know what it is makes me want it that much more.

M5Z3nfY.jpg

Also, why has nobody pounced on that for an avatar?

A Wegman Chicken Finger sub with blue ch and hot sauce

. Hey Brawndo, can you get me one of these, too? Liger made me want one.

M5Z3nfY.jpg

Also, why has nobody pounced on that for an avatar?

######. Hey Brawndo, can you get me one of these, too? Liger made me want one.

Take it as your pic

also right?  Nothing like some beers an 14" wegman sub to sit down on a cold Buffalo night an watch some Super Troopers.  

Take it as your pic

also right?  Nothing like some beers an 14" wegman sub to sit down on a cold Buffalo night an watch some Super Troopers.  

On my avatar: I would but I'm going all RJ all the time this year. Supposed to be his last.

On the sub: I want it inside of me right meow.

I was originally going to some Sahlens, Margherita Pepperoni and Sub. But didn't want to be an ass. And now I saw the other thread I know what it is. I gots a Wegmans less than two mikles up the road if you're serious.

I think Eleven said Canada gets McDavid on the cover and the US gets Eichel.