2016 NHL Draft

Crusader1969

You should have thanked him for O'Reilly.

You should've loudly, impolitely pointed and cackled like a witch until he left earshot.

As we stood waiting to cross the street, I did say something to the effect of "hey, did you bring that Barrie kid to town with you?"

I may have been a little too quiet about it, though. Either that, or dude ignored me.

I'm absolutely never right on these predictions.  But I'm going to go with Buffalo selecting Keller tomorrow night.  Hockey IQ is off the charts and from the countless quotes (and Reinhart decision) I think TM values that above all else. 

I'm absolutely never right on these predictions.  But I'm going to go with Buffalo selecting Keller tomorrow night.  Hockey IQ is off the charts and from the countless quotes (and Reinhart decision) I think TM values that above all else. 

Keller is my choice too.  If you're never right, pick somebody else please

I'm not a fan of picking Nylander, mainly because of my dislike for his brother (Wilhelmina). I don't hate the kid, just his team and the fact that he looks like a 16 year old girl.

However, the dynamic in the building, with those thousands of Leafs supporters there, would be awesome.

What also could be awesome is having a 6'2 wrecking ball on skates in Sergachev that not only can skate with all the Leafs smaller yet skilled guys but will also be able to dominate them physically.

What also could be awesome is having a 6'2 wrecking ball on skates in Sergachev that not only can skate with all the Leafs smaller yet skilled guys but will also be able to dominate them physically.

Windsor is one of the only OHL teams I did not see this year, I wish I did. He sounds like a future 1-2 LHD.

Crush those Leaf smurfs!!

I think that Matthews points will be lower but wouldn't be surprised if that is what he did. Depends on the team Toronto fields. 

Fans, join us Friday Night at @NHL Fan Fest to meet Dominik Hasek in the @CoorsLight tent from 5-6:30pm!

It has Matthews projected at a .51 ppg pace, which would amount to 42 points in an 82 game season. That could be about right, but I doubt he has less. 

Hold that thought. I want to see the next week play out before I decide he's worth fighting over.

Of course, you being a computer nerd and all, I think I could take you :p

I play rec leagues!

Granted there're beer rec leagues though :lol:

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.