2016 NHL Draft

Crusader1969

Oh yea? Well I used to play rec leagues! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Yea, but I don't remember which one, so I don't know which to kick.

The...right one? How good are you at triple reverse double negative drunk psychology?

I have read you all and immersed myself as best I can for weeks. Thank you for your contributions.

Assuming the top six are 1, 2, 3, Dubois, Tkachuk and one defenseman, my choices in order are the remainider of Sergachev(1)/Juolevi(2), or Nylander. No surprises, there. I would pass on Chychrun at 8.

I have Keller, then Brown, next.

I'm wary of young Russians with the KHL offering so much to players looking at the OHL and AHL in development years, but I believe Sergachev will see NHL ice time quickly, especially in Buffalo.

Edited by N'eo

I will consider the draft a success if they come away with a top 4 d prospect, a top 6 rw prospect and a starting gt prospect.   And I do mean prospects.  There will be time to address the roster via trade after the draft.  Our days of drafting high are about to end and want to stock up on talented prospects for the future.

On Sirius XM radio Ross Cohen said he is hearing Sergachev to Edmonton.  Wow.  That would be a loud bang in the draft. 

That means Tkachuk drops because I am firmly in the camp that Vancouver is taking Dubois. If Tkachuk drops, I can't see how Calgary could pass on him. 

That means Tkachuk drops because I am firmly in the camp that Vancouver is taking Dubois. If Tkachuk drops, I can't see how Calgary could pass on him.

Agreed. Then Arizona snags Dubois and all things come up Nylander for us! Not that this should drive a decision, but man would that make Toronto games even better.

Agreed. Then Arizona snags Dubois and all things come up Nylander for us! Not that this should drive a decision, but man would that make Toronto games even better.

Dubois is going to be a Canuck.  

Yes he is. Arizona is going to take Juolevi, Chychrun or a surprise pick. I don't think they like Nylander and personally I don't care for him that much. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.