Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Word around the Hawks is Buff couldn't "find" the weight room in Chicago. They started having victoria secrets bras delivered to his locker. He didn't take it well. Fwiw.

I am ecstatic GMTM made the trade.  Next years games against the Jets are going to be fun.  

Photoshopped?

Not sure.  It sounds like neither one was been the consummate teammate.  

They asked Bogosian about the locker room issues yesterday when he met the Buffalo Media yesterday and he stated out of respect for the guys in that room, I am going to keep what happened there in the room. 

This is funny, but I don't think it's real. 

On the off chance that it is, it says a helluva lot more about Byfuglien than it does about Kane. 

GO SABRES!!!

I'm guessing that only a team photographer would have access like that, and that photo would never have seen the light of day.

It's a bit early to say that Bogo is better than Myers innit?

It's not like Bogo is a rookie. This trade was not about Winnepeg wanting Myers as much as what Murray wanted. I was worried that something might have happened to Bogos skating, the guy is fine. I think GMTM did his due diligence.

Whatever Myers may become may change the equation, but as of now...

Edited by X. Benedict

You don't lose your heritage and blood line simply by being born somewhere else.

Ok but he was raised in US. I doubt boxing day has as much meaning for him ;)  Oh, and his dad is still the douche.

Didn't see the game last night, but from what you guys say Bogosian played well. 11 hits? Ouchers. Also didn't see the Winnipeg game. Myers had 2 assists. One game means nothing, but I'm sure both sides are excited about the d-man they ended up w/. 

Edited by thanes16

Didn't see the game last night, but from what you guys say Bogosian played well. 11 hits? Ouchers. Also didn't see the Winnipeg game. Myers had 2 assists. One game means nothing, but I'm sure both sides are excited about the d-man they ended up w/.

Only Buffalo would be more excited a player had 11 hits instead of 2 assists

I watched it at a bar while talkingwith a friend, but from what I saw Bogo is either the hard-hitting D that we've been dreaming of or really wanted to make a good first impression and went out of his way to hit everything. Probably a bit of both.

That's the spirit.

Bogo is not here to score.  He is here to prevent the other team form scoring.  Oh, and to hit everybody in sight.

The lack of scoring, certainly, is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

And Steve Bernier had a good start when he was traded to Buffalo. He went on to play very well after that.... (Sarcasm)