Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Good post.

Nothing screams 'mature' more than editing somebody else's post and quoting it as if that was what they actually said. You've made multiple attempts to try and belittle me without adding anything substantial. Your baseless ad hominem posts with absolutely no rebuttal are childish. I can't fault you though, it's a common strategy for those who cannot offer a constructive reply even if it is contradictory. Don'y worry, you'll grow out of it eventually. For now it's the only way you people can fool yourself into thinking you've won an argument. 

Nothing screams 'mature' more than editing somebody else's post and quoting it as if that was what they actually said. You've made multiple attempts to try and belittle me without adding anything substantial. Your baseless ad hominem posts with absolutely no rebuttal are childish. I can't fault you though, it's a common strategy for those who cannot offer a constructive reply even if it is contradictory. Don'y worry, you'll grow out of it eventually. For now it's the only way you people can fool yourself into thinking you've won an argument. 

Dude take it easy.  It was a pretty hilarious post.

You gonna send me some more stupid PM's like you do everytime you get butthurt? 

You gonna send me some more stupid PM's like you do everytime you get butthurt? 

No, I've learned that you're incapable of going mano a mano. You need your gang to back you up. I much prefer to see you make a fool of yourself on here. But, I'm done letting you waste my time. I've got better things to do, not all of us are bitter being cooped up in the house all winter. 

No, I've learned that you're incapable of going mano a mano. You need your gang to back you up. I much prefer to see you make a fool of yourself on here. But, I'm done letting you waste my time. I've got better things to do, not all of us are bitter being cooped up in the house all winter. 

TIL d4rk is bitter because he's not sitting on the beach with Luongo.

Quick.  Hands down.

Very nice.

Here is to a nu start:

DefGi11.png

Unbelievable.

Welcome to Buffalo...

Zach Bogosian skating w/Andre Benoit right now.

Think gorges is injured, well missed practice anyways.

Well, that's a relief.

Bogo Balls?

Juvenile, yet still pretty good work here.

OK -- time to relax a little here.

Are you still here? I thought you left for the Panthers forum. I swear I watched you go. 

butt.jpg

This isn't about the risk. All I said is Kane better turn out to be a top 3 forward. I don't know how much more clear I can be. 

Clear.  At least I think so.  I think you're going a bit overboard with top 3 only in the sense that there could be 3 players better than him on the team and yet he's still on the top line.  He can still be someone else's top 3 forward and not be top 3 on the Sabres.  I'd like to have that problem.  Frankly, the top 3/6 argument is completely irrelevant.  What we want the guy to do is show up and score 30-40 goals. I don't care if he does it from the 4th line.

Sorry, I know I just started posting. But why is there a Panther logo with a dude from Boca Raton dominating this possibly historic trade board?

A guy with over 5000 posts.  So, you know, perhaps take that into account that he didn't just show up yesterday.  As opposed to you who had 26 at the time I posted this. 

Are you still here? I thought you left for the Panthers forum. I swear I watched you go. 

ugh.. why stoop so low?  it's out of hand..

Clear.  At least I think so.  I think you're going a bit overboard with top 3 only in the sense that there could be 3 players better than him on the team and yet he's still on the top line.  He can still be someone else's top 3 forward and not be top 3 on the Sabres.  I'd like to have that problem.  Frankly, the top 3/6 argument is completely irrelevant.  What we want the guy to do is show up and score 30-40 goals. I don't care if he does it from the 4th line.

A guy with over 5000 posts.  So, you know, perhaps take that into account that he didn't just show up yesterday.  As opposed to you who had 26 at the time I posted this. 

Don't drag yourself into the fray. He just wants attention. He thinks his little limp-wristed Panthers protest is clever or something. 

Yea I get that. I asked why and nobody has given me a legitimate answer. Is he a Panthers fan who has seriously posted over 5000 times in a Sabres forum? That's a little odd. And not only is he posting, he's pissing on our potentially franchise changing parade. I get it, I just started posting. And if you approach this board like some high school/frat boy hierarchy, I guess I understand where you would give a new poster a hard time. But dear God, check your priorities and allegiances if you're constantly sticking up for a FLORIDA PANTHERS fan.

Yea I get that. I asked why and nobody has given me a legitimate answer. Is he a Panthers fan who has seriously posted over 5000 times in a Sabres forum? That's a little odd. And not only is he posting, he's pissing on our potentially franchise changing parade. I get it, I just started posting. And if you approach this board like some high school/frat boy hierarchy, I guess I understand where you would give a new poster a hard time. But dear God, check your priorities and allegiances if you're constantly sticking up for a FLORIDA PANTHERS fan.

He's not a Panther's fan. He just wants Do Nothing Darcy back because GMTM is too aggressive for his delicate sensibilities.  

The Cliff's Notes version: he's a Sabres fan living in Florida, and out of frustration with the current Sabres has decided to spend more time supporting the Panthers the remaining season (thus the avatar change).