Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Sounds like Kane IS paying for this himself tonight. Eric Wood is also hosting a dinner/shopping spree tonight but that's paid for by donations.

Just curious as to your previous source(s) that indicated he wasn't paying for the restaurant and shopping spree. Not sure why anyone would need to qualify it one way or another. 

Well, I think what Kane is doing is great, and would be great regardless of whether or not he was footing the bill, but I also think him coming out of pocket $10K or $20K or whatever it is is a bit more selfless and generous than it would be if someone else were footing the bill.  Again, not a big deal, but I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing a distinction, and certainly he should get a couple of additional props if he is picking up the tab.

Well, I think what Kane is doing is great, and would be great regardless of whether or not he was footing the bill, but I also think him coming out of pocket $10K or $20K or whatever it is is a bit more selfless and generous than it would be if someone else were footing the bill.  Again, not a big deal, but I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing a distinction, and certainly he should get a couple of additional props if he is picking up the tab.

Additional props for footing the bill--yes. Losing props for someone footing the bill--no. 

Just curious as to your previous source(s) that indicated he wasn't paying for the restaurant and shopping spree. Not sure why anyone would need to qualify it one way or another. 

His spree at Target and Eric Wood's spree at Target were announced within like two hours of each other. Wood's spree is paid for by donations. There's no indication as to who/what Kane's spree is paid for by.

Armia sure didn't look out of place. Played strong on the boards winning some battles and had some shots and hits. He has a good stick. I am sure he will start next game as well. Looks to me like he could put on 15-20 lbs. Lanky looking.

Myers played a smarter game tonight.

It's starting to look like Hellebuyck is a keeper. Really good position and makes the big saves look easy.

Armia sure didn't look out of place. Played strong on the boards winning some battles and had some shots and hits. He has a good stick. I am sure he will start next game as well. Looks to me like he could put on 15-20 lbs. Lanky looking.

Myers played a smarter game tonight.

It's starting to look like Hellebuyck is a keeper. Really good position and makes the big saves look easy.

I had really high hopes for Armia. Really came on the season before he was traded in the AHL.

I think there is some worry among the fans here because he played poorly after that trade.

Word is he was playing well for the Moose before being called up but they are sucking big time on the farm this year. I've only watched him with the Moose once this year and I thought he played okay....didn't hurt himself or stand out in a negative way. I'd like to  see what he could do with some O oriented line mates but I am impatient.

Kane has been working hard, playing well and now is a "good neighbor" in the city of good neighbors. I don't know where they got that bad character stuff.

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/12/18/evander-kane-living-up-to-buffalos-good-neighbor-spirit/

It was a bunch of half-baked junk.

Probably, but Kane's also 5 years older and wiser than when he started in WPG. He may have decided to play it straight here.

Probably, but Kane's also 5 years older and wiser than when he started in WPG. He may have decided to play it straight here.

Not buying it. He's said he's always done things like this. I'm chalking it up to an old fuddy duddy Canadian audience who didn't have any tolerance for someone who,embraced the hip hop culture.

Not buying it. He's said he's always done things like this. I'm chalking it up to an old fuddy duddy Canadian audience who didn't have any tolerance for someone who,embraced the hip hop culture.

the percentage of black people in Winnipeg is 1.6%. The percentage of black people in Buffalo is 38.6%. Seems to me he fits in better in Buffalo so he can be more himself.

the percentage of black people in Winnipeg is 1.6%. The percentage of black people in Buffalo is 38.6%. Seems to me he fits in better in Buffalo so he can be more himself.

I bet you the relative percentage of blacks who watch homey is nearly the same if not higher in Winnipeg