Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

I have a feeling most of you guys are going to have a more enjoyable time watching the games of the teams all of the Buffalo players end up at, instead of the actual Sabres games ;) haha.

We have for a season and a half; why would the last ~30 games be different?

But, next year will be watchable again and the season after that, they'll be good.

I've got his jersey.  It's a sluggo.  Kind of appropriate.

I think he got caught in the riptide that resulted in the Tank.  The last member of the Old Core (Ennis wasn't part of that).  Ding, , the witch is dead.  He represented the end of Darcy's reign, and now that he's gone the Sabres can be reformulated.

That said, I wouldn't be averse signing him back in the off-season, but if he does come back it'll be on GMTM's terms.  Literally.

OMG, d o n g is on the banned words list?

Don Cherry flatly said the Jets won the trade, because of Lemieux. Said he was amazing in his pre-junior days.

I watch Don for the entertainment factor, he's been wrong many, many times but never admits it.

I liked Lemieux but will now keep an eye from a distance.

Go Kane!

He also apparently pronounced Bogosian "Brosian" or something similar.

Don Cherry flatly said the Jets won the trade, because of Lemieux. Said he was amazing in his pre-junior days.

I watch Don for the entertainment factor, he's been wrong many, many times but never admits it.

I liked Lemieux but will now keep an eye from a distance.

Go Kane!

So some old fart claims Lemieux was an amazing 15 year old player. Consider me on board with that. :rolleyes:

What day is Homophobic Complain Day?

I'm not all that PC, I just thought it was strange to go from editing someone's post to have him stroking Luongo's hair to delicate and then limp-wristed. Kind of a weird vein if you ask me.

So just checking, if I stroke Luongo's hair while he's reading For Whom The Bells Toll, that would be gay?

Cause if it's not, I'm in.

I'm pretty sure If I had him read Islands In The Stream, he might get the wrong idea....

Don't drag yourself into the fray. He just wants attention. He thinks his little limp-wristed Panthers protest is clever or something. 

For what it's worth we all get dragged into it when it's posted in the public forum.  I called him out in the Enroth thread for the way he went about it.  I didn't however continue on and make it personal. 

The quality of the posting of the people in question can be fantastic so it's a bit disappointing when it falls to the level it did.  I guess that's all I was trying to say.

Probably time to unpin these, eh?

I'd like to unpin all of them. I hate looking in two places to see if there are new threads. Let the free market decide what goes at the top. The pinned threads would be up there anyway.

Edited by Yuri Testikov

Is he? His dad was but hasn't Cload (that's how they say it) lived elsewhere since being the biggest doosh on ice.

Per wiki:

Brendan Lemieux is an American-born ice hockey player.

Denver, CO 1996

O h and dad really was douche!