Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Top 12? Measured by what?

DVOA is where the downward trend shows itself, so that.

I've figured Twitter out -- Someone tweets, and if it's interesting to me, Hoss posts it on SabreSpace.

Grateful!

You need to sandbag if you're looking for bets. You've been to convincing for anyone to take the other side.

Try this ... "Oh, I dunno, guys ... Rex may be out of his depth .... I don't have a good feeling about next year .... I MIGHT wager, as dumb as that would be ....".

After ROR, you'll not be able to offer a proposition again.

To be fair, I also once said I wouldn't trade Myers for Karlsson, so ya know...

I can think of a couple that would be in contention........ but I won't get into details. :angel:

Enroth is still a backup last I checked  :w00t:

I've figured Twitter out -- Someone tweets, and if it's interesting to me, Hoss posts it on SabreSpace.

Grateful!

You need to sandbag if you're looking for bets. You've been to convincing for anyone to take the other side.

Try this ... "Oh, I dunno, guys ... Rex may be out of his depth .... I don't have a good feeling about next year .... I MIGHT wager, as dumb as that would be ....".

TOO! Not TO!

Do I avoid the wrath by self correcting?

Eleven's other thread post has me proofing 7 years worth of my posts.

DVOA is where the downward trend shows itself, so that.

Ok so the bet is for the 2016 regular season, the Bills will be top-12 in DVOA and the winner picks the loser's avatar from the end of the Bills' season until the draft?  Training camp? Regular season?

I ain't skeered.  Many people were on the ROR bandwagon.  He still may be right about Hillary, but with her being preordained, that wasn't much of a stretch either.

Edited by EastsideOasis

Kim, Russ and I? Am I mixing up teams? Didn't Brandon emphatically say he wouldn't be involved in the football side of things?

Just how closely will this mirror the Sabres' story? So far, it's spot on.

Well, in fairness, an NFL franchise's top-level executives are required to work together with everyone in the organization -- chief among them, the football people -- to advance the franchise's interests. Those three people are the Bills' top decision makers. And you know how Terry feels about his flat management structures.

but I actually said [aloud] when I read the statement that it was weird. It's also weird to throw Russ in with... your wife.

I think I'm becoming accustomed to Terry's penchant for weirdness. The grouping was strange. I could understand saying it that way off the cuff, but writing it that way? Weird. How about: "Kim and I -- along with Russ --". Otherwise ... it just reads weird. 

Ok so the bet is for the 2016 regular season, the Bills will be top-12 in DVOA and the winner picks the loser's avatar from the end of the Bills' season until the draft? Training camp? Regular season?

I was thinking from the end of the regular season until the draft or the beginning of free agency. Draft might be a little excessive because of how late it is now, but whatever.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Well, in fairness, an NFL franchise's top-level executives are required to work together with everyone in the organization -- chief among them, the football people -- to advance the franchise's interests. Those three people are the Bills' top decision makers. And you know how Terry feels about his flat management structures.

I think I'm becoming accustomed to Terry's penchant for weirdness. The grouping was strange. I could understand saying it that way off the cuff, but writing it that way? Weird. How about: "Kim and I -- along with Russ --". Otherwise ... it just reads weird.

I'm mad at myself for saying "allowed."

I was thinking from the end of the regular season until the draft or the beginning of free agency. Draft might be a little excessive because of how late it is now, but whatever.

I'm in for either.  Using this year's calendar for a guide: mid-March for free agency or end of April for draft.

You sure you're in?  I don't want to take advantage of your current physical and mental anguish.  :P

I'm in for either.  Using this year's calendar for a guide: mid-March for free agency or end of April for draft.

You sure you're in?  I don't want to take advantage of your current physical and mental anguish.  :P

Ha! I'm in. Let's set it for the end of the regular season through the start of free agency. I feel three and a half months is sufficient embarrassment for the loser :lol:

Ha! I'm in. Let's set it for the end of the regular season through the start of free agency. I feel three and a half months is sufficient embarrassment for the loser :lol:

It's a deal, but it's only two and a half months, so even a little more tolerable to the loser!  ;)

Watch the NFL mess with the calendar for next year and one of us will not be happy. 

AP reporting Mario Williams will indeed be cut following Sunday's game. Will save $12.9M on the cap.

http://www.pro32.ap.org/article/ap-source-bills-planning-cut-mario-williams-offseason

Never thought I would say it when he first came here, but I'm glad. He had a terrible year and the dissenting comments and attitude make it tough to move forward with him.

He'll be good somewhere else.  Funny how he wasn't getting paid too much before this year that Rex totally misused him.  I'd speak up if I were Mario too.  He was on pace to be an all-time Bill.

His sack numbers since joining the Bills: 10.5, 13.0, 14.5, 4.0.  Thanks Rex. 

He'll be good somewhere else.  Funny how he wasn't getting paid too much before this year that Rex totally misused him.  I'd speak up if I were Mario too.  He was on pace to be an all-time Bill.

His sack numbers since joining the Bills: 10.5, 13.0, 14.5, 4.0.  Thanks Rex. 

Yeah it's a shame what's happened this year. But since they are keeping Rex we might as well send Mario packing. I just hope we spend the money we save on his contract to upgrade the offensive line.

AP reporting Mario Williams will indeed be cut following Sunday's game. Will save $12.9M on the cap.

http://www.pro32.ap.org/article/ap-source-bills-planning-cut-mario-williams-offseason

Wawrow!  Wonder if we'll ever see him around here again? 

It also says they're bringing Kyle Williams and his $8 million cap hit back.  He had 1 sack in 6 games.  He will be 33 next season.

Yeah it's a shame what's happened this year. But since they are keeping Rex we might as well send Mario packing. I just hope we spend the money we save on his contract to upgrade the offensive line.

Well I'm sure they'll try to bring back Glenn and Incognito who are free agents.  That will take hefty raises for both.  The only other unrestricted free agent I see that I would want back would be Bradham.  They could bring back Jordan Mills at RT, but they could easily try and do better too.

And others are defending him.  Back to the bickering Bills!  Hooray!  SInce they leaked the news anyway, Mario should just be deactivated.

The Jets are going to crush the Bills Sunday.  Look at the Bills depth chart at CB and WR :sick:

And others are defending him.  Back to the bickering Bills!  Hooray!  SInce they leaked the news anyway, Mario should just be deactivated.

The Jets are going to crush the Bills Sunday.  Look at the Bills depth chart at CB and WR :sick:

I'm not sure who leaked the news.  It could just as easily have been his agent or his wife or something like that.

I am frightened w/r/t the secondary for Sunday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.