Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I really dislike building around a running quarterback. But, Tie Rod hasn't been playing the typical role of a running quarterback, I've been impressed with how he's made staying in the pocket a priority. It's a shame he had to get hurt because there was nobody else capable of winning that game on offense, he did what he had to do.

@JasonLaCanfora: Tyrod Taylor could miss multiple games with an MCL sprain suffered on a horse-collar tackle Sun. Bills will prepare EJ Manuel to start Sun..

Aww crap

IF true, makes the signing of random backup QB make far more sense.

Also gives new life to Billy Cundiff's possibility of dressing for every single team in the league before he retires. :lol:

Edited by Taro T

Well, it's official (pretty much so at least)

@Michael_Fabiano: 
Tyrod Taylor is out for Week 6 with an injured knee. EJ Manuel will start for the Bills, per NFL Network source familiar with the injury.

EJ did show a ton of improvement this preseason. I mean, stranger things have happened....

@john_wawrow

Percy Harvin tells AP that, upon returning to huddle after missing snap, Tyrod asked linemen to protect him because he was limited running.

@ProFootballDoc: By video injury analysis, @TyrodTaylor will definitely be back by Week 9 from MCL (with a chance for Week 7). @buffalobills have Week 8 bye.
Former NFL head team physician 17+years sideline experience. OrthopedicSurgeon-Real time injury info @SiriusXMSports Medical Analyst MondayMorningMD @NFpost 

@ProFootballDoc

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted YardsPerPass.com

By video, grade 1/2 left MCL sprain for TYROD TAYLOR. Could play as pocket QB but several weeks before dynamic again

@CoreyGriffinNBC

FWIW @ChrisTrapasso has been bullish on EJ's progress since training camp. Now we all get to see.

@ChrisTrapasso

Chris Trapasso Retweeted Corey Griffin

Yep. Beyond that, I've thought #Bills should "see what they have" with former RD1er who has only played 13.5 games.

@john_wawrow

Percy Harvin tells AP that, upon returning to huddle after missing snap, Tyrod asked linemen to protect him because he was limited running.

@ProFootballDoc: By video injury analysis, @TyrodTaylor will definitely be back by Week 9 from MCL (with a chance for Week 7). @buffalobills have Week 8 bye.

Former NFL head team physician 17+years sideline experience. OrthopedicSurgeon-Real time injury info @SiriusXMSports Medical Analyst MondayMorningMD @NFpost 

@ProFootballDoc

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted YardsPerPass.com

By video, grade 1/2 left MCL sprain for TYROD TAYLOR. Could play as pocket QB but several weeks before dynamic again

@CoreyGriffinNBC

FWIW @ChrisTrapasso has been bullish on EJ's progress since training camp. Now we all get to see.

@ChrisTrapasso

Chris Trapasso Retweeted Corey Griffin

Yep. Beyond that, I've thought #Bills should "see what they have" with former RD1er who has only played 13.5 games.

I like the optimistic assessments regarding the injury and also EJ.  This is the way I see it, but I view my view as wishful thinking rather than anything factual.

I like the optimistic assessments regarding the injury and also EJ.  This is the way I see it, but I view my view as wishful thinking rather than anything factual.

I view your view the same as my view

I too view your view of Egg's view as my view, and agree with all of the views. Besides The View of course

Regarding EJ that's probably fair. But with Tyrod being able to finish the game, I'd guess the assessment of his injury is pretty accurate with a 1-3 week timetable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.