Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13896976/sammy-watkins-tells-buffalo-bills-making-look-bad-lack-targets

Sammy complaining about targets, says he should get 10 per game and what he's getting right now is making both him and the team look bad. The man's not wrong.

I'm glad he said this. Hope it leads to targets. 12 targets in 3 games is not what we gave an extra 1st rounder for, and the dude is open every single play. It must be frustrating seeing OBJ become a star and others from the draft class out-produce him, while we have a number of games where we throw to him less than 3 times. From a selfish perspective as well, he wants numbers for his next contract. I hope EJ hits him on a slant route (have we thrown any of those this year?) 15 times on Sunday.

@CutonDime25: The count down finally !!!!!!! 2 5 on the way https://t.co/vee7aSfOXn

Looks like McCoy is in on Sunday

This is huge for us. I think we're really going to see how much Sammy and McCoy mean to this team this week. 

FWIW, Mario Williams says he agrees with Sammy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000558407/article/mario-williams-on-sammy-watkins-give-him-the-ball

"Give the man the ball," Williams said. "I think Sammy is obviously a great player and he can get down the field. He's not just fast and can get vertical, he can make guys miss on the short catches and things like that. So I think the more touches he gets, the better chance we have of winning."

I mean, the man is right, and so is Sammy. I didn't spend 2 firsts on a guy we're not even going to throw to.

Edited by WildCard

This is huge for us. I think we're really going to see how much Sammy and McCoy mean to this team this week. 

FWIW, Mario Williams says he agrees with Sammy

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000558407/article/mario-williams-on-sammy-watkins-give-him-the-ball

I mean, the man is right, and so is Sammy. I didn't spend 2 firsts on a guy we're not even going to throw to.

Agreed!

I would love to see Sammy Watkins more central in the pass offense.   One of the problems with the team over the past decade - there have been some good receivers without a decent QB to throw them the ball.    But my worry is.... with his current time on the field, he's been injured a lot.  Start playing him as much as he is asking -  it's hard to believe he won't end up sidelined even more.  

I would love to see Sammy Watkins more central in the pass offense.   One of the problems with the team over the past decade - there have been some good receivers without a decent QB to throw them the ball.    But my worry is.... with his current time on the field, he's been injured a lot.  Start playing him as much as he is asking -  it's hard to believe he won't end up sidelined even more.  

He's not asking to be playing more, just to throw to him when he is playing. If he's getting injured doing nothing but running routes, you might as well make the routes worth it by throwing it to him

He's not asking to be playing more, just to throw to him when he is playing. If he's getting injured doing nothing but running routes, you might as well make the routes worth it by throwing it to him

I dunno..... if he is getting hurt running routes... what's gonna happen when he gets hit more often during catch attempts?   

I am oddly optimistic about this game. Bengals are feeling high, at 5-0 and coming back to beat the NFC champs in ot, and with a bye next week, I think they take this game off. Manuel will be highly motivated, as will McCoy and especially a pissed off Sammy. I think we could do some big things this game

I think..... We should have lost against a Mediocre(at best) titans team..... Lost to a giants team at home. And only have good wins against Miami and the Colts..... We will not have a prayer this week.... We ate beat by 14 plus.... Unless our D gets some serious points and makes Dalton turn over, I just don't see EJ doing anything with out atrocious O line to warrant a win... I'm more worried about beating Jacksonville at this point and will chalk this up to a big L..... I hope I'm proved wrong

McCoy and Watkins in.

Harvin out.

And this little tidbit

@RapSheet: On #Bills QBs: Sources say EJ Manuel has a chance to go a long way to winning the job today. If he plays well enough, it reopens the battle.

Granted Taylor has been injured, but I'm sure very few would've had this thought after week 3. Prior to the Bills/Titans game, analysts were practically giving the game to Buffalo. Talking of how Taylor would be "T-Mobile." Too tough to stop. I understand there have been injuries to key players, but his level of play should not have fallen as far as it did. Talk about going from one end of the spectrum to the other. Apparently opposing teams made needed adjustments. Found ways to limit Taylor's chances to produce.  I'm still a Taylor fan, but will admit Manuel has my attention again. If things go relatively well, it'll be interesting. I know it's not typical in the NFL, but what if Buffalo went w/ a game plan involving some type of qb rotation? That may be difficult for teams to stop. I'm a  Desparatley want Buffalo jump to a 4-2 start. 

McCoy and Watkins in.

Harvin out.

And this little tidbit

@RapSheet: On #Bills QBs: Sources say EJ Manuel has a chance to go a long way to winning the job today. If he plays well enough, it reopens the battle.

McCoy and Watkins in.

Harvin out.

And this little tidbit

oh dear God no......

oh dear God no......

Johnson......Flutie......Johnson.....Flutie....Johnson...Flutie..Johnson.Flutie (Going Jaws on that)

If the guy has career day, the debate will begin. Yeah, I want him to go off and pull a w. I do not care if there is the debate. Just want the Bills to win. Whoever is taking the snaps on game day has my support. Go Manuel today! If it's Taylor next weekend, go Taylor! Just get the W! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.