Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

You have your weeks switched up.

They beat the Bengals, then lose to Jacksonville.

The Bengals completely out play the Bills but lose on a blown call by the refs, think music city miracle.

Then out play Jacksonville but lose on a last second 57 yard field goal.

It's plain as day. The above scenario is quintessential Bills October football.

I wonder if he (A. Williams) rushed back after that scary incident.

I wonder if he is still scared. Hearing him talk about this, it seems like he may have more of a psychological reason to stay out rather then a physical one. He was already talking about changing his style of play. Who could blame him if he just wasn't sure he wanted to continue at all?

I wonder if he is still scared. Hearing him talk about this, it seems like he may have more of a psychological reason to stay out rather then a physical one. He was already talking about changing his style of play. Who could blame him if he just wasn't sure he wanted to continue at all?

One would hope nobody.

From a purely football perspective, the thought of Duke Williams covering Tyler Eifert is terrifying.

One would hope nobody.

From a purely football perspective, the thought of Duke Williams covering Tyler Eifert is terrifying.

Kam Chancellor got dominated by Eifert last week, not good for us. 

I'd put Darby on Green too, he's much faster than Gilmore

NE starting LT (Nate Solder) out for the year with a torn biceps

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/13886008/nate-solder-new-england-patriots-miss-rest-season-torn-right-biceps

And Rodak is now reporting Taylor says it's the plan for him to start Sunday 

@MatthewFairburn

Tyrod Taylor said he took "some" first-team reps at practice today. Says whether he plays is up to the coaches.

@PrescottRossi

Tyrod Taylor : "I've definitely waited for this opportunity, but I'm going to be smart moving forward. My knee is feeling better."

And Rodak is now reporting Taylor says it's the plan for him to start Sunday 

@MatthewFairburn

Tyrod Taylor said he took "some" first-team reps at practice today. Says whether he plays is up to the coaches.

@PrescottRossi

Tyrod Taylor : "I've definitely waited for this opportunity, but I'm going to be smart moving forward. My knee is feeling better."

I still think it's a smoke screen to redirect from preparing for EJ.

I think Tyrod genuinely believes he can play, and wants to play through the pain rather than giving EJ a shot at taking away the job he's waited years for

I agree...and I want the Bills to be smart enough to not let it happen if he's medically at risk for making his knee worse.

Yep. Hopefully the coaching staff relies on what the medical staff is saying. If they say he can go (at minimum 90%) and isn't at enhanced risk of catastrophic injury, let him play; otherwise give EJ his shot.

Yeah. The idea with Taylor is for him to be a real solution at the most important position by far. No way I want him rushed back, and jeopardize that venture.

Unfortunately, with Tyrod's game and body type, this will become all too familiar. He's just not built to take pounding after pounding from 270 lbs + men.

Brady believes himself to be proactively defending himself from concussions with a health drink from an unbelievably questionable source that has been proven false in court by the FTC for false claims concerning curing cancer.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2015/10/12/tom-brady-alex-guerrero-response/

Unfortunately, with Tyrod's game and body type, this will become all too familiar. He's just not built to take pounding after pounding from 270 lbs + men.

*Sigh*

Agree.

He was on the tee-vee last night, talking. My wife looked up,and remarked. "Oooooh. He is sorta LITTLE!" As in, she found him adorable because he was so unassuming.

Brady believes himself to be proactively defending himself from concussions with a health drink from an unbelievably questionable source that has been proven false in court by the FTC for false claims concerning curing cancer.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2015/10/12/tom-brady-alex-guerrero-response/

I mean, what does curing cancer claims have to do with concussions?

I know how negative a word "quackery" is, but I find it's thrown around automatically nowadays when anybody introduces a product that western medicine or science doesn't agree with. Maybe it's bunk, but I'm not going to call him a quack just because the FTC doesn't like it and Brady supports him. 

I mean, what does curing cancer claims have to do with concussions?

I know how negative a word "quackery" is, but I find it's thrown around automatically nowadays when anybody introduces a product that western medicine or science doesn't agree with. Maybe it's bunk, but I'm not going to call him a quack just because the FTC doesn't like it and Brady supports him. 

I'll happily call him a quack, or maybe one worse, a snake oil salesman. If somebody cures cancer, I'm pretty sure even undiscovered tribes in the Amazon will know about it.

Oh, Guerrero.

This is the guy who (per the NYT) reportedly applied some Mr. Miyagi treatments to Brady during a practice in ~September 2014, and transformed what should have been a 2-4 week soft tissue injury to his calf into a 2-3 day slight limp.

And, not for nothing, but Brady's criticisms of western medicine and dietary habits aren't wholly without reason.

Guerrero, OTOH, he's likely closer to being wholly without reason.

Further proof still that Brady is an idiot DB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.