Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I want every single person who bitched about the defense so far to give them credit. DO IT PEOPLE!

Against a now 1-3 team starting a rookie QB. :flirt:

Nah, I'm just kidding around.  The defense wasn't too shabby.  Still not the dominant one we'd all like to see, but they helped make this win possible.

Now that's the kind of game hood teams win. Missing half their offense, struggling and finding a way to win. The Kelly teams won games like this every season, albeit not as ugly looking but that's tge difference between offensive centric teams and defensive centric teams

Was Tyrod exchanging jerseys with a Titan there at the end?

Yelp, Justin Hunter

Now that's the kind of game hood teams win. Missing half their offense, struggling and finding a way to win. The Kelly teams won games like this every season, albeit not as ugly looking but that's tge difference between offensive centric teams and defensive centric teams

Yelp, Justin Hunter

Always wanted to be one of those "hood" teams...  Isn't that in keeping with building a bully?

I want every single person who bitched about the defense so far to give them credit. DO IT PEOPLE!

These are the stats you've been looking for

https://twitter.com/thejoemarino/status/651932515041722369

And the good news is, the Bengals just won in OT. Bring them in feeling over confident next week

These are the stats you've been looking for

https://twitter.com/thejoemarino/status/651932515041722369

And the good news is, the Bengals just won in OT. Bring them in feeling over confident next week

This makes up for you being a 90 year old 20 year old when it comes to baseball. Just think if you adjust those numbers for garbage time against the Colts and Dolphins.

Stat correction: I'm a dumb ass. It wasn't Russell Crowe in Gladiator, it was Brad Pitt in Troy.

I will now go sit by myself and feel shame.

The shame is justified :p

This makes up for you being a 90 year old 20 year old when it comes to baseball. Just think if you adjust those numbers for garbage time against the Colts and Dolphins.

The shame is justified :p

Hahaha I'll take that redemption :D

Everyone only sees sacks as the big thing, but if our opponent completion % is down 10 points, our opponent ypr is down, and our turnovers are up, against better QBs no less, there is no reason to complain, at all

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.