Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Agree completely with Graham on Schwartz. This just can't work. Two loud-mouthed guys running two completely different schemes. Jim lost out to Rex on the HC job and is now likely to lose many of his assistants while Rex brings in his guys. He's likely to have little control over his defense.

It's probably better for everybody involved if Schwartz leaves. If he doesn't I'd be nervous about things blowing up when problems arise.

Yes...that is the point. Fitz went 30 years off of feel, and that entire preseason and early on, he went on instruction. It was easy to tell he was f'ing himself up in the head. Lee was probably the biggest reason Gailey/Nix/Fitz got sh!tcanned.

Dude, his stats in Buffalo before and after Lee are identical. And Lee is the reason that group got canned? I'm glad this subject came up, our agreement yesterday was disturbing me.

I would imagine Manning will soldier on. Although a new HC and OC ought to send him to the broadcast booth.

Just think, only a few more years of Brady too...

I actually think the firing makes it more likely Manning returns. I think he made it pretty clear to Elway that if he comes back, he wants a better (maybe just more progressive) head coach. I just can't picture Elway making this move without consulting Manning...I just don't think he's ready to turn over the keys to the franchise to Brock Osweiler.

I just remember thinking it while watching that season. I looooooved me some Ryan Fitz, too. He and I are soul brothers with the same birthday.

For the record, I like the idea of Fats as our coach, and it's a shame that he's not as Fats anymore.

I almost want a fatty DC to come in so we have the perfect Buffalo coaching staff.

What a promotion.....raise parking prices in the stadium lots to $35, but have the coaching staff come around at 10:30 in a golf cart, sampling tailgate selections with fans.

I almost want a fatty DC to come in so we have the perfect Buffalo coaching staff.

What a promotion.....raise parking prices in the stadium lots to $35, but have the coaching staff come around at 10:30 in a golf cart, sampling tailgate selections with fans.

Can we get Charlie Weis as OC?

https://twitter.com/...800676707266561

jj4XDETG_bigger.jpegVic CarucciVerified account@viccarucci

Seems unlikely DC Jim Schwartz will remain w #Bills, despite Rex Ryan offering him chance to stay. Schwartz probably gone by tomorrow.

Dennis Thurman would complete the Fatty Triumvirate!!!!!

Maybe the good lord is shining upon our fair city......

Agree completely with Graham on Schwartz. This just can't work. Two loud-mouthed guys running two completely different schemes. Jim lost out to Rex on the HC job and is now likely to lose many of his assistants while Rex brings in his guys. He's likely to have little control over his defense.

It's probably better for everybody involved if Schwartz leaves. If he doesn't I'd be nervous about things blowing up when problems arise.

National guys have it as well. Schwartz out by his choice, Dennis Thurman in with Rex calling D.

Maybe I missed it but has it been announced what we got out of Stevie? And what are we giving for Brown?

A 4th from SF and it went to the Eagles. So essentially we traded Stevie for Brown

Have to imagine Schwartz goes to the top of every DC list. Pittsburgh, NYG and Washington all available right now.

Arizona and Carolina will potentially have openings if they lose their coaches. Arizona would be his best option in my opinion.

His family lives in Maryland, Washington might be a good fit

A 4th from SF and it went to the Eagles. So essentially we traded Stevie for Brown

His family lives in Maryland, Washington might be a good fit

That's what I assumed since I didn't think either made their performance qualifications.

And good point.

One of the main reasons I'm not worried about the defense: Mario Williams. I believe he could play 4-3 DE or DT or 3-4 DE, OLB AND take a few snaps as a bull-rushing NT in the 3-4.

In the 3-4 we will likely need to add another DE. Marcell at one, Kyle in the middle and xxx at the other DE. Williams and Hughes rushing with Brown and Kiko in the middle. I'm sure Rex has a relationship with somebody that he could bring in to play the other DE spot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.